Chris Cuomo says he is taking ivermectin, says we were given "bad information" during the pandemic and wonders why

57 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

We've gone from "horse dewormer!" to "it's a fine drug...". I call this progress! Even if you tripped and fell there.

I posted before on how it was used effectively to treat parasites, but it was NOT recommended for Covid treatment. That hasn't changed. 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

but it was NOT recommended for Covid treatment. That hasn't changed. 

Yet some doctors are prescribing it for such. Would you refuse the prescription if your doctor did?

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Yet some doctors are prescribing it for such. Would you refuse the prescription if your doctor did?

Yep, but then I don't go to a doctor with a right-wing agenda, so that won't present itself. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yep, but then I don't go to a doctor with a right-wing agenda, so that won't present itself. 

Your doctor might be right wing. You don't know. So are you saying Chris Cuomo's doctor is right wing?

What happened to trusting medical professionals and experts?

4 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Biden's also a liar, and @BarryLaverty believes everything he says. We're still waiting on that list, by the way.

Como lied on national TV telling everyone his entire family quarantined at home during the China virus lockdowns ... he was busted out and about more than once .... his credibility is totally shot .....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

NIH, FDA, CDC, AMA, FDA...any acronym of legitimate knowledge and medicine. 

Ahh, the same agencies that lied to us before! I gotcha 

• Like 2