The Republican Party of Florida chose Barron Trump as one of their delegates and this is only the beginning of his political career

No more of a conflict of interest than Laura Trump serving as head of the RNC ....

Funny how libturds are all of a sudden worried about conflicts of interest when every one involved with prosecuting Trump has glaring conflicts of interest issues .....

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I only hope he turns out to be as distinguished and admirable as his brothers! :rofl:

He's an adult. I guess you can attack him for "being a Trump" now.

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

He's an adult. I guess you can attack him for "being a Trump" now.

I didn't attack HIM. I wished him the best despite his brothers' history. They both owe $4 MILL to the state of NY. You did realize that, right? 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

They both owe $4 MILL to the state of NY. You did realize that, right? 

And I'll be consistent in my position. If it's legitimately owed, they should pay it, then. Quit being tax dodgers. Otherwise, they should be charged and given due process. Consistency.

Now how about Hunter paying the taxes he owed? Did he ever do that?

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't attack HIM. I wished him the best despite his brothers' history.

That's not how that reads. You can say you mistyped it, but what you WROTE (because I know how to read) is that you hope he turns out like them. If you were trying to be sarcastic, a :rofl:emoji isn't the way to do it.

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Now how about Hunter paying the taxes he owed? Did he ever do that?

Yep, his taxes have been paid. He's not a hero to me, and I don't have any concerns about him, either. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/hunter-biden-indicted-on-9-tax-charges-as-special-counsel-investigation-continues#:~:text=Hunter Biden “spent millions of,Weiss said in a statement.

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Good. Now Eric and Don Jr. should pay theirs.

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't attack HIM. I wished him the best despite his brothers' history. They both owe $4 MILL to the state of NY. You did realize that, right? 

How much does Al Sharpton owe, and for how many years now? Can you say selective prosecution? Ehh Meathead? ....

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Was he able to write off the female sex workers and cocaine? If that’s possible, Hunter should’ve not owed a penny. 

11 hours ago, SmokedOut said:

Was he able to write off the female sex workers and cocaine? If that’s possible, Hunter should’ve not owed a penny. 

That depends on if they were "business expenses". 😉

Baron has declined.  Not really sure what the uproar was about?  I mean, if the "Big Guy" can get foreign prosecutors fired to protect his son, why shouldn't DJT's son be a single delegate to a convention?  Oh, that's right!  Rules for Thee!