MAGA Republicans are already doubting the 2024 election results

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oooooooooh, the computer geek tried a zinger! Owwwwwww. What a kiss up you are, with your little asides. 

Well...

Being an "educator" doesn't mean you know everything or have insight into everything. It also doesn't mean you can't learn from others.

I guess you mean "computer geek" as some sort of insult, but without "computer geeks" you wouldn't be able to be on this site. And there are many other things we wouldn't have had. Like a space program. Or smartphones. Or Zoom.

And again, something isn't true simply because you say it is. See: circular reasoning.

Edited by Monte1076
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, SmokedOut said:

Anyone else want to see Barry and Monte square off in the octagon?  

Do we get entrance music and stuff?

I'm not sure it'd be fair. I have studied martial arts.

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

:rofl:You didn't go THERE???!

Believe me or don't. I don't really care. I'm being 100% truthful.

Studied Tae Kwon Do. Yes, it was ages ago, but I did. Was honestly a year and a half or two from a black belt. I had to stop because I didn't have enough time to do that and football. But it's possible that, had I continued, I would have been able to make black belt by age 18 or so.

Again, believe me or don't.

Let me guess. YOU have a black belt.

On 5/11/2024 at 12:41 PM, Wild74 said:

I'm not doubting the election at all, I believe Trump will win with a good elector margin. People have seen what 4 years of Biden is like and I believe there will be a big shift back to Trump, a lot of exceptions where made in the last election due to Covid, that will not be a factor as much in the 2024 election. Most all polls are showing Trump ahead that was not the case in 2020. I am one that don't believe the election was stolen in 2020 but I do believe a lot of things was ignored and Covid was the excuse. Trump will not lose Georgia or Arizona this time around and the current polls shows him leading in the Rust Belt. Nevada is even trending Trump right now. 

438239609_743143004664496_3728276620558641428_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 3:17 PM, SmokedOut said:

Anyone else want to see Barry and Monte square off in the octagon?  

They are actually the same person.  Monte has an alter ego or personality.  Barry is his other name.  Monte has known to roam his neighborhood  just randomly yelling " You didn't answer the question, or just screaming DEFLECTING ! "  

Fight Club Office GIF

Edited by BlahBlah
  • LOL! 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

They are actually the same person.  Monte has an alter ego or personality.  Barry is his other name.  Monte has known to roam his neighborhood  just randomly yelling " You didn't answer the question, or just screaming DEFLECTING ! "  

Fight Club Office GIF

Tyler Durden I am not.

• LOL! 1