There isn't any truth to corporate greed.

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

That gives off a great “I know you are but what am I” vibe. Come on sir. Surely you can be more original than a kindergarten comeback. 

So, no answer, then?

29 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Greed is good.  Without it,  we'd live in a horribly mediocre world!  Greed drives innovation and invention.

Everybody, and I mean everybody, has a certain amount of greed to them. To say otherwise is dishonest by the person saying it.

40 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Greed is good.  Without it,  we'd live in a horribly mediocre world!  Greed drives innovation and invention.

Wall Street, 1987:

The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms: greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge, has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you very much.

-- Gordon Gekko.

18 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Why would I answer a basic kindergarten reply?

Do you think Democrats care about you? You think Nancy Pelosi, who's worth over $100 million, cares about you?

4 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

IMG_5338.gif

I don't care about them either or how they became rich.  Then again I'm not one to covet after another man's wealth or possessions.  I understand they businesses have to make a profit, but a lot of that is spread around to shareholders as well.  In most cases the ultra wealthy have many different businesses that bring in the money to make them billionaires.  

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Do you think Democrats care about you? You think Nancy Pelosi, who's worth over $100 million, cares about you?

She doesn't even care about her own district.  

I agree that everyone has a certain amount of greed in them...because humans are deeply flawed creatures...but I don't think I would say that greed is good. It is probably the greatest source of idolatry in our society. 

3 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I agree that everyone has a certain amount of greed in them...because humans are deeply flawed creatures...but I don't think I would say that greed is good. It is probably the greatest source of idolatry in our society. 

It is better to be poor than rich.  We are not taught to store our treasures on earth or even worry about tomorrow.  And you idolize mammon, by desiring their money to be used for the better good.  That is a choice they should make according to their conscious and before God.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It is better to be poor than rich.  We are not taught to store our treasures on earth or even worry about tomorrow.  And you idolize mammon, by desiring their money to be used for the better good.  That is a choice they should make according to their conscious and before God.  

Greed isn't just about money or power, though.