"Up to a third" of illegal immigrants are registered to vote, according to new study: "Potentially high enough to overturn the will of the American people"

13 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Laugh, but don’t respond. That tells me all I need to know. 

Yeah, he thinks it's funny. For whatever reason.

Only CITIZENS should be allowed to vote in U.S. elections. You wanna vote? Become a citizen.

• Like 1

Any paranoid, conspiracy theory filled nonsense that can be vomited out to rationalize the crazed viewpoints of the 'conservative' world and how the odds are endlessly stacked against them makes me laugh. Then, get sad for those who keep carrying that water. Very sad. ;(

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Any paranoid, conspiracy theory filled nonsense that can be vomited out to rationalize the crazed viewpoints of the 'conservative' world and how the odds are endlessly stacked against them makes me laugh. Then, get sad for those who keep carrying that water. Very sad. ;(

So you're saying the information in that article is false? Is that your claim?

Who do YOU want voting, Barry? People who are here illegally, or only Citizens? Seems like a pretty straightforward question to answer, but I doubt you will.

53 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Such as, men can be women?

You also have still yet to answer the question. 

Do you believe illegal immigrants should have the right to vote? It's a very simple yes or no question. I'll even simplify it for you, simply type Y or N. Think you can handle that, or is that still too complicated for you?

15 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So you're saying the information in that article is false? Is that your claim?

Who do YOU want voting, Barry? People who are here illegally, or only Citizens? Seems like a pretty straightforward question to answer, but I doubt you will.

Like the left will answer any of those questions......They would be stupid to answer it, because that would mean they want the "law" followed, which says only citizens can vote in federal elections. https://www.usa.gov/who-can-vote

But they act like they want the "laws" followed, they'd look like hypocrits because they want a border open so they can recruit "new" voters. Because nothing says "vote for me" better than getting "free" stuff.....Just ask Abbott about that with school vouchers. 

Again, it never happens, not in Texas at least.....the ones without proper ID could have turned the election by itself.....oh what a tangled web we weave......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/texas-judge-orders-new-election-after-gop-lawsuit-challenged-2022-election-result-in-houston-area/ar-BB1mw7l0?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=95dd0e5c17f546b697b0e6345d7a9435&ei=31

But in a 32-page ruling issued Wednesday, visiting Judge David Peeples ruled in favor of Pierce, saying 1,430 illegal votes were cast in the race.

Peeple wrote that among the illegal votes, 983 were cast by people living outside Harris County and 445 were cast by voters who did not show photo identification or did not show a substitute ID document.

But, i am here to help:

SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357) (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service), or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

What is paranoid about it? Illegal means illegal nimrod!

44 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I believe that only legal citizens should be able to vote, and I believe completely that this is what happens in every single election. The rest is this:

Hair on Fire?

Then why are some states trying to pass legislation allowing, as you might put it, "undocumented people" to vote in state/local elections?

Or are you denying that's happening?

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Like the left will answer any of those questions......They would be stupid to answer it, because that would mean they want the "law" followed, which says only citizens can vote in federal elections. https://www.usa.gov/who-can-vote

But they act like they want the "laws" followed, they'd look like hypocrits because they want a border open so they can recruit "new" voters. Because nothing says "vote for me" better than getting "free" stuff.....Just ask Abbott about that with school vouchers. 

How about counting of the census? American citizens and their families only?

That would actually reduce the number of House seats nationwide by about 12 or so.

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Says the guy who has Trump deranged syndrome. 

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

How about counting of the census? American citizens and their families only?

That would actually reduce the number of House seats nationwide by about 12 or so.

Answered that when that question was posed earlier.....NO they should NOT count. EVER!!!!!

I would guess that the actual percentage of illegal aliens that are registered to vote is a fraction of 1%. With that said...no non-citizen should ever vote in any US election. Not local...not state...and not national. Period.

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I believe that only legal citizens should be able to vote, and I believe completely that this is what happens in every single election. The rest is this:

Hair on Fire?

I know you are not naive enough to think that there isn’t a single vote cast that shouldn’t be. Happy with you saying only citizens should be able to vote but then you follow it with nonsense. I mean it’s nothing new. Kennedy won Illinois with the mob’s help. As close as these elections are, it doesn’t take much cheating to sway an election one way or the other.