"Up to a third" of illegal immigrants are registered to vote, according to new study: "Potentially high enough to overturn the will of the American people"

14 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The fact that yall are upset about who's voting In fake election is hilarious. 

Anything to keep the masses separated. 

Do you like where the Democratic Party is now, say versus 25 years ago. Where I’m from, especially the older folks, used to be what they called “yellow dog” Democrats. I mean they hated Republicans. Now it’s a complete 180. Is there anything you’re conservative about? I honestly don’t see where I could agree with Democrats on anything. I am a bit of an isolationist on foreign policy but hell Democrats are just as bad about feeding the military industrial complex as neo cons. 

2 hours ago, SmokedOut said:

Do you like where the Democratic Party is now, say versus 25 years ago. Where I’m from, especially the older folks, used to be what they called “yellow dog” Democrats. I mean they hated Republicans. Now it’s a complete 180. Is there anything you’re conservative about? I honestly don’t see where I could agree with Democrats on anything. I am a bit of an isolationist on foreign policy but hell Democrats are just as bad about feeding the military industrial complex as neo cons. 

What about the support of public education in Texas? Think you are with Democrats on that. Abbott sure isn't a supporter, nor is that weasel Dan Patrick. 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

What about the support of public education in Texas? Think you are with Democrats on that. Abbott sure isn't a supporter, nor is that weasel Dan Patrick. 

Speaking of, for someone who argues regularly that teachers should be paid more, you spend a lot of school hours online. No wonder Texas is falling behind in education; the teachers spend more time debating politics online than they do teaching! 😆

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I’m against school vouchers. My wife is a staunch conservative and is a teacher.  It’s my understanding that vouchers would already make struggling rural districts even worse. I know vouchers have been a talking point for Republicans for years but I always thought it was meant for inner city youth to be able to go to better institutions. I guess you could say I live in Trump country and every single educator is against vouchers. Trump flags a waiving in their yard and everything lol. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

Speaking of, for someone who argues regularly that teachers should be paid more, you spend a lot of school hours online. No wonder Texas is falling behind in education; the teachers spend more time debating politics online than they do teaching! 😆

Isn't school out now? I don't know.

17 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

My 'school day' starts as early as 7 and can end up at midnight, and I don't punch a clock. I multi-task when I post or I am on a lunch break or taking just a few minutes to catch my breath. Since you brought it up, are you retired? If not, what are YOU doing on the company dime? 😏

• LOL! 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

My 'school day' starts as early as 7 and can end up at midnight, and I don't punch a clock. I multi-task when I post or I am on a lunch break or taking just a few minutes to catch my breath. Since you brought it up, are you retired? If not, what are YOU doing on the company dime? 😏

I post in between games of Candy Crush. 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I was just giving you a hard time with that one. 

Nope, not retired. My Friday's are usually office days, so I post between emails, 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lobo97 said:

FYI, I believe Teachers should be paid more. 

I think all posters here believe that. Nice when everyone can agree on something. Doesn’t happen much. 

• Like 2