Louisiana passes law requiring the Ten Commandments be displayed in every classroom

The problem I have with this, is that Church and State should be separate. Church Schools great have it....but public, state supported schools, NO WAY, unless of course the state supported schools are allowed to act like Church Schools when it comes to "state testing and overreach".....Since Church Schools don't have to follow the same rules as state supported schools. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, SmokedOut said:

I don’t want the 5 pillars of Islam thrown up on the wall at school. Things like this lead to just that. 

I agree you open yourself up to post the false religion and even satanic nonsense . Many know the rules few actually follow it.

15 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

I agree you open yourself up to post the false religion and even satanic nonsense . Many know the rules few actually follow it.

If we keep the Ten Commandments out, can we also keep out symbols of the religion of Wokeism?

36 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

If we keep the Ten Commandments out, can we also keep out symbols of the religion of Wokeism?

Exactly you want separation from the truth we need separation from the lies as well.

13 minutes ago, Olduy said:

It should be displayed along with the Magna Carta, US Constitution and Texas Constitution 

Why would Louisiana want to place the Texas Constitution beside the 10 commandments? :rofl:

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Why would Louisiana want to place the Texas Constitution beside the 10 commandments? :rofl:

Especially since Louisiana isn't Texas, and the Texas Constitution is amended fairly frequently.

22 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I would post them in Hebrew in my class and then post the main tenets of other religions as well. 

In doing so, you would be doing the only fair thing. That’s why I’m opposed to having them made to be put up. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

We are a Christian Nation, this should be in every classroom in the country. Separation of church and state is a one way street, not two. It keeps the state out of the church, not the church out of the state. 

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read in quite a while and I teach middle schoolers. 

Edited by PepeSilvia
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

We are a Christian Nation, this should be in every classroom in the country. Separation of church and state is a one way street, not two. It keeps the state out of the church, not the church out of the state. 

If you want to get technical, that’s a Judaism thing. We are no longer under the law of Moses. Jesus says not doing it isn’t enough. You can’t even think about doing it. So basically impossible. Thank God for the blood of Christ. 

18 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

This will be the majority sooner than you think. Sorry not sorry.

What will be the majority? Dumb or religious?  If it’s dumb then I’ll try my hardest to keep that from happening. I don’t see the religious part though with the way that people are leaving the church. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read in quite a while and I teach middle schoolers. 

I disagree with you on 99% of things, but the fact you teach middle schoolers makes me want to take my hat off for you. You’re a lot more strong willed than me. Rough age to deal with. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

What will be the majority? Dumb or religious?  If it’s dumb then I’ll try my hardest to keep that from happening. I don’t see the religious part though with the way that people are leaving the church. 

He doesn’t read the Bible much. It says there will be a great falling away. I don’t see us being in the majority for much longer. We may not even be there now. 

Edited by SmokedOut

19 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

WOW--the first thing you read after then title...........Do we need to go any further with the "religious marxists"........SMH

But they hold differing opinions about what that phrase means, and two-thirds of U.S. adults say churches should keep out of politics

58 minutes ago, SmokedOut said:

I disagree with you on 99% of things, but the fact you teach middle schoolers makes me want to take my hat off for you. You’re a lot more strong willed than me. Rough age to deal with. 

And I coach girls. It takes a lot of patience for sure. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

WOW--the first thing you read after then title...........Do we need to go any further with the "religious marxists"........SMH

But they hold differing opinions about what that phrase means, and two-thirds of U.S. adults say churches should keep out of politics

Nice use of font and all caps. The point was the 45% in reference to the majority. People are waking up to the errors of our society. Everyone agrees it’s getting worse, then fight so hard to keep out what had it better in the first place.