More bad news about the Covid Vacs...

There is a very clear correlation between the number of deaths from Covid and MAGA areas and the misinformation and out and out lies spread that scared people into not getting vaccinated. Keep whistling past the graveyard. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

There is a very clear correlation between the number of deaths from Covid and MAGA areas and the misinformation and out and out lies spread that scared people into not getting vaccinated. Keep whistling past the graveyard. 

What's the true number of Covid deaths? TRUE numbers only count.

Edited by Sportsfanatic1

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Meathead,  you have been buffaloed 🦬 by lying libturds beyond repair .... your sources are in denial and share the blame with people like Fauchi for a lot of unnecessary deaths and other damage to innocent people who blindly accepted their lies and deception  ....

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

What's the true number of deaths? TRUE numbers only count.

Barry doesn't believe that Dems/Libs are susceptible to misinformation under any circumstances.

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Meathead,  you have been buffaloed 🦬 by lying libturds beyond repair .... your sources are in denial and share the blame with people like Fauchi for a lot of unnecessary deaths and other damage to innocent people who blindly accepted their lies and deception  ....

You know what's increased since the pandemic? Obesity, drinking, and mental issues.

• Like 2

Just now, Monte1076 said:

You know what's increased since the pandemic? Obesity, drinking, and mental issues.

Meathead has shown signs of mental illness ever since he created his Smoaky.com account ..... the jab and the boosters have probably worsened his condition ....  the boy is a certified loon ....

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He’s saying 60-65 was good but probably didn’t need pursue people under 50. No shame in admitting fault. Everything was done at such a fast pace, common sense would tell you mistakes were inevitable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are full of it, show the stats 

20 minutes ago, SmokedOut said:

He’s saying 60-65 was good but probably didn’t need pursue people under 50. No shame in admitting fault. Everything was done at such a fast pace, common sense would tell you mistakes were inevitable. 

Yeah, especially with money involved! Oh and an election they wanted to fix

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You’re simply wrong always have been always will!!!

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Exactly now they’re running rampant. Notice all the trans 💩, mental illnesses didn’t start till after the plandemic .

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Read up: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590229623000199#:~:text=Highlights&text=Political party-affiliation has shaped,COVID-19 than blue states.

Imagine crazed Americans causing the death of other Americans by embracing idiocy on the Internet. Dark times. 
Vaccinations saved countless lives worldwide. 

So is the DOCTOR above wrong, Barry? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So is the DOCTOR above wrong, Barry? 

Don't see a name, don't have X. What's his name? And didn't you and your family get all the vaccinations prescribed? Are you sorry you did? 

Just now, Lion7000 said:

He thinks Fauci is credible lol.

From what I understand there were instances of people dying WITH COVID being listed as dying FROM COVID.

Those are two very different things.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Monte1076 said:

From what I understand there were instances of people dying WITH COVID being listed as dying FROM COVID.

Larry never did give the numbers to the question above 🙄

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Also people with bullets holes dying as Covid death. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Don't see a name, don't have X. What's his name? And didn't you and your family get all the vaccinations prescribed? Are you sorry you did? 

Redfield. Former DIRECTOR of the CDC. And, if I'm not mistaken, a virologist.

Now to do something you don't often and actually answer the question...

Yes, my entire family is vaxxed and boosted. We've had so many COVID vaccines that we now have blood in our vaccine stream. In fact, my wife and son got boosters yesterday and my wife mentioned it was her SIXTH COVID vaccine. Read that again: Her SIXTH.

Sometimes I wonder, honestly, what the point was, though. They're STILL not willing to go out and about unless they deem it absolutely necessary (I.e. voting). And to be perfectly frank, my wife has suggested that I not go places where there may be large crowds as well. I have missed FOUR seasons of HS ball (except for listening on the radio) and several other things that I have wanted to do. Why? Because my wife is concerned about me doing those things even though I am vaxxed.

My son is STILL super uncomfortable and generally scared of going out somewhere (to vote for instance) without a mask and gloves. Most of that, I think, is likely all the "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE FROM THIS!!!" on the news every day. Which is essentially how the coverage was for a while. Remember the "death counters" on Cable news and such? You don't think that might scare people long-term?

I can tell you personally that while I do love working remotely, this whole thing has affected me in a negative way mentally. In ways I would rather not discuss publicly on this forum. Let's just say It's dark. I'll leave it at that.

My wife and I have our 20th wedding anniversary coming up next week. She doesn't even want to go to a sit-down restaurant. She wants me to get "take out" from the local Italian place. We haven't been out on our anniversary in YEARS.

So there you go @BarryLaverty. That's your answer.

Edited by Monte1076

No I did not get the clot shot!

Had a mild case of Covid, like a sinus infection.

Ever notice all the “Covid” deaths, and almost no flu deaths?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Redfield. Former DIRECTOR of the CDC. And, if I'm not mistaken, a virologist.

Now to do something you don't often and actually answer the question...

Yes, my entire family is vaxxed and boosted. We've had so many COVID vaccines that we now have blood in our vaccine stream. In fact, my wife and son got boosters yesterday and my wife mentioned it was her SIXTH COVID vaccine. Read that again: Her SIXTH.

Sometimes I wonder, honestly, what the point was, though. They're STILL not willing to go out and about unless they deem it absolutely necessary (I.e. voting). And to be perfectly frank, my wife has suggested that I not go places where there may be large crowds as well. I have missed FOUR seasons of HS ball (except for listening on the radio) and several other things that I have wanted to do. Why? Because my wife is concerned about me doing those things even though I am vaxxed.

My son is STILL super uncomfortable and generally scared of going out somewhere (to vote for instance) without a mask and gloves. Most of that, I think, is likely all the "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE FROM THIS!!!" on the news every day. Which is essentially how the coverage was for a while. Remember the "death counters" on Cable news and such? You don't think that might scare people long-term?

I can tell you personally that while I do love working remotely, this whole thing has affected me in a negative way mentally. In ways I would rather not discuss publicly on this forum. Let's just say It's dark. I'll leave it at that.

My wife and I have our 20th wedding anniversary coming up next week. She doesn't even want to go to a sit-down restaurant. She wants me to get "take out" from the local Italian place. We haven't been out on our anniversary in YEARS.

So there you go @BarryLaverty. That's your answer.

As you have shared that before, I will say with care that when our government moved to prevent mass death with Covid, and over a million people died from it in our country alone, the fallout from Covid in trauma and emotional stress and mental health and learning loss and economic downturn also needed to be addressed. Not pretending it was all a government conspiracy. Death is final, while the other things don't have to be. 

Edited by BarryLaverty