Timpson bears

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

He got there at the wrong time. Will be staring up at SA for the next few 

That's been the rumor for a long time. It started when the kids that will be Jr's this coming year were 8th grades. 

The big dominant kids from that team have long been gone. I'm not even sure where they came from? I suspect a few of them weren't even from SA. 

They had a kid on the D line that could have excelled in 2a on varsity. Where did he go? 

There were a few others as well. I heard a few of them were from Jasper? 

Edited by Gen7Dragon

5 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

That's been the rumor for a long time. It started when the kids that will be Jr's this coming year were 8th grades. 

The big dominant kids from that team have long been gone. I'm not even sure where they came from? I suspect a few of them weren't even from SA. 

They had a kid on the D line that could have excelled in 2a on varsity. Where did he go? 

There were a few others as well. I heard a few of them were from Jasper? 

They have a FR with D1 offers and quite a few more. Keep watching.

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

They have a FR with D1 offers and quite a few more. Keep watching.

Renfro turned 16 in November. He is a good athlete but the freshman part is a bit deceptive. 

In reality he is only 18 months younger than Terry Bussy. Facts. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Renfro turned 16 in November. He is a good athlete but the freshman part is a bit deceptive. 

In reality he is only 18 months younger than Terry Bussy. Facts. 

Yes, I always appreciate some good "facts". He is "class of 2027" and has multiple "D1" offers. He will be playing this year in SA and competing with Garrison for the District Championship. It has been a "rumor" for a while and will be more "factual" this year, will be very similar to when previous run when SA controlled the Region prior to Bussey in Timpson. 

Edited by 89Falcon

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Yes, I always appreciate some good "facts". He is "class of 2027" and has multiple "D1" offers. He will be playing this year in SA and competing with Garrison for the District Championship. It has been a "rumor" for a while and will be more "factual" this year, will be very similar to when previous run when SA controlled the Region prior to Bussey in Timpson. 

Stay tuned. SA will be much improved but nothing like the recent teams that played for the regional championships.

And it is a fact that the freshman you speak of is 16 years and 6 months old. Not a true freshman. 

The kid is a good athlete for sure, but not a true freshman. He is older than 75% of the kids that will be true Jr's next year. Facts. 

Edited by Gen7Dragon

5 hours ago, CashCrossIsTheFuture4 said:

it’s facts tho, his father stays in timpson with his family 😂, grandmother also stays in timpson 

They live in Timpson or visit? I'm confused. 

4 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Stay tuned. SA will be much improved but nothing like the recent teams that played for the regional championships.

And it is a fact that the freshman you speak of is 16 years and 6 months old. Not a true freshman. 

The kid is a good athlete for sure, but not a true freshman. He is older than 75% of the kids that will be true Jr's next year. Facts. 

Yes, he is "class of 2027" and a "D1" athlete. He will be on the same field, same as if he was 14 (100% fact). Thousands of kids have been held back during their lives for various reasons. Shelbyville and every school in East Texas has some also. 

6 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Yes, he is "class of 2027" and a "D1" athlete. He will be on the same field, same as if he was 14 (100% fact). Thousands of kids have been held back during their lives for various reasons. Shelbyville and every school in East Texas has some also. 

It's in national trend to re-class. I know that, but the bit about the freshman part is misleading. 

There are sophomores that haven't turned 16 yet, the freshman you speak of will be nearly 17 by mid football season. 

I wish him well. I was just adding some perspective after you kept trolling me. 

Kind of like the Gilmer vs Bellville game! 😂

Or when you said Benny Smith would never see the field in Carthage 😂

I'm not always right but you have trolled me several times so these are just friendly reminders letting you know that I'm not the one you want to debate with if your facts are watered down. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

It's in national trend to re-class. I know that, but the bit about the freshman part is misleading. 

There are sophomores that haven't turned 16 yet, the freshman you speak of will be nearly 17 by mid football season. 

I'm not always right but you have trolled me several times so these are just friendly reminders letting you know that I'm not the one you want to debate with if your facts are watered down. 

It will never ever be an another terrry bussey. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Understood. We agree that he is "Class of 2027" and has multiple "D1 offers". It is not "misleading" to say he is a "freshman", there is no debate. "Class of 2027" is this year's freshman class. The class is not determined by "age". 

In regard to "trolling", I believe the transcript will reveal that YOU initiated the conversation with me. Is that accurate? Would that indicate you are "trolling me"? 

Edited by 89Falcon

3 minutes ago, SmokedOut said:

Why would he leave La Vega? I figured he would get more looks stating there. Putting up nice numbers in 4A is much more impressive than doing it in 2A. 

It may actually be family related reasons. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 89Falcon said:

It may actually be family related reasons. 

I agree. A step down doesn’t make much sense when he was dominating 3 classifications up anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmokedOut said:

Why would he leave La Vega? I figured he would get more looks stating there. Putting up nice numbers in 4A is much more impressive than doing it in 2A. 

To give us something to talk about.

3 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

Understood. We agree that he is "Class of 2027" and has multiple "D1 offers". It is not "misleading" to say he is a "freshman", there is no debate. "Class of 2027" is this year's freshman class. The class is not determined by "age". 

In regard to "trolling", I believe the transcript will reveal that YOU initiated the conversation with me. Is that accurate? Would that indicate you are "trolling me"? 

I don't think what class he will graduate with is the issue .... the age requirements of the UIL is the qualifier  ... once he turns 19, he's ineligible ....

Eligibility for Athletic Contests

• meet all the requirements above,
  • are less than 19 years old on September 1 preceding the contest