Libtard MSM has been going after Justice Thomas for years…but is now silent on Justice Brown Jacksons extra income

• gamewatcher63 changed the title to Libtard MSM has been going after Justice Thomas for years…but is now silent on Justice Brown Jacksons extra income
38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did she report it? Or did she refuse to do so, using the 'somebody told me I didn't have to' defense like he did, until it was uncovered, and his MAGA cult could run interference for him? 

Why not research that yourself?

2 hours ago, SmokedOut said:

This is the woman that couldn’t define what a woman was in front of her confirmation hearing right?  Give her a pass. Obviously not really that bright.  

Yeah, that whole law degree gets handed out in cereal boxes. And that question was an irrelevant 'gotcha' that was entertaining to the peanut gallery. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, that whole law degree gets handed out in cereal boxes. And that question was an irrelevant 'gotcha' that was entertaining to the peanut gallery. 

I agree. I’m sure she is a brilliant mind. The fact she wasn’t uncomfortable answering shows just how much power an extreme wing of your party has. Another example of the lunatics running the asylum. Asking a basic biological question shouldn’t be a gotcha question. 

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Can you define woman? I can. "Adult human female".

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Irrelevant?  If "she" can't even define what a woman is, she isn't qualified to "judge" any remotely complex issues  ....  Defining what a woman 👩 is is something any grade school kid can do ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

On 6/8/2024 at 8:17 AM, KirtFalcon said:

Irrelevant?  If "she" can't even define what a woman is, she isn't qualified to "judge" any remotely complex issues  ....  Defining what a woman 👩 is is something any grade school kid can do ....

So why ask it of a Supreme Court Justice nominee? 

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If a grade school kid can, surely a Supreme Court Justice nominee can, right?

It's not as if she got asked to explain quantum entanglement. Or the Schrödinger equation.

Edited by Monte1076

13 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

If a grade school kid can, surely a Supreme Court Justice nominee can, right?

It's not as if she got asked to explain quantum entanglement. Or the Schrödinger equation.

So, why was it asked? 

37 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, why was it asked? 

To see if she was plowing the fences down on the left. I’m fine with someone being left of center. Hell I’m fine with them with a couple of wheels in the grass, but throwing basic biology out the window is a touch much for me. 

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

To prove she is less qualified to be a SC Justice than a grade school kid ... duh ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

To prove she is less qualified to be a SC Justice than a grade school kid ... duh ....

It's a good baseline test.  If you're too cuckoo to get this right,  there's little to no hope you get anything else right either.  Simple really.  They hate simple.  They need to overcomplicate everything to make things seem "nuanced" creating division where there is none.  There's but just a handful of loons pushing this madness, but you wouldn't know it listening to the media and swamp slimeballs.