Insurrection? Nah....

DAWG91

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I always did find it to be very interesting, almost coincidental that Nancy Pelosi's daughter just happened to be there "filming a documentary" that same day.

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I always did find it to be very interesting, almost coincidental that Nancy Pelosi's daughter just happened to be there "filming a documentary" that same day.

I'll do you one better...has she been charged with any crimes from that day?

What a completely ridiculous spin on what happened. Here's the truth! 

https://newrepublic.com/post/182535/new-january-6-footage-schumer-pelosi-trump-national-guard

New January 6 Footage Exposes Chaos That Day—and Failed Trump Response

Previously unaired footage reveals what members of Congress were going through as they were forcibly evacuated from the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

0b0b05cd884c6741000d17263c5139b315325a53

WIN MCNAMEE/GETTY IMAGES
Senator Chuck Schumer of New York walks to a room on Capitol Hill where senators gathered on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.

Newly released footage from the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot depicts tense scenesas then–Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and then–House Speaker Nancy Pelosi scrambled for a military response to force out the Trump-driven mob that had taken over the Capitol that day.

“You’re going to ask me—in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached the inaugural stuff—‘Should we call … the National Guard?’” Pelosi asked Terri McCullough, her chief of staff, as they rode in an SUV while being evacuated from the Capitol to Fort McNair. “Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?”

The footage was filmed by Pelosi’s daughter, documentarian Alexandra Pelosi, and was recently provided to Republican congressional investigators from HBO before landing in the hands of Politico and MSNBC.

In another clip, Schumer is seen demanding answers about directing Donald Trump to make a statement telling his supporters to leave. Schumer fumes that the city of Washington, D.C., had requested the National Guard but it was denied by the Department of Defense. “I’d like to know a good #### reason why it’s been denied,” Schumer growls into a flip phone. “We need them fast. We’ve all had to—I’ve never seen anything like this. We’re like a third-world country here. We had to run and evacuate the Capitol.”

“They have not denied it,” Schumer said to Pelosi after getting off the phone. “I spoke to the secretary of the Army. He’s given the full OK to get the National Guard, he says it was not denied. I’m gunna call up the effin’ secretary of DoD.”

Trump has long falsely claimed that he signed an order for 10,000 National Guard troops to mobilize to D.C. prior to the Capitol riot. Trump and fellow conservatives have also falsely claimed that Pelosi was responsible for preventing their deployment. These claims were previously debunked by noting Trump failed to issue any formal request. As The Washington Post notes, Trump had informally suggestedbringing in thousands of National Guard troops to protect his supporters from leftist counterprotests—not as part of a defense of the Capitol.

On January 7, 2021, the Department of Defense released a statement claiming, “Once the reality of the assault on the U.S. Capitol became apparent, National Guard troops responded appropriately and with alacrity.” At the same time, Trump claimed he “immediately deployed the National Guard and federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders.” The National Guard didn’t mobilize to the Capitol until 5:40 p.m.—nearly five hours after the pro-Trump mob first breached the exterior barricades and began beating cops before breaching the Capitol at around 2 p.m.

52 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

What a completely ridiculous spin on what happened. Here's the truth! 

https://newrepublic.com/post/182535/new-january-6-footage-schumer-pelosi-trump-national-guard

New January 6 Footage Exposes Chaos That Day—and Failed Trump Response

Previously unaired footage reveals what members of Congress were going through as they were forcibly evacuated from the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

0b0b05cd884c6741000d17263c5139b315325a53

WIN MCNAMEE/GETTY IMAGES
Senator Chuck Schumer of New York walks to a room on Capitol Hill where senators gathered on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.

Newly released footage from the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot depicts tense scenesas then–Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and then–House Speaker Nancy Pelosi scrambled for a military response to force out the Trump-driven mob that had taken over the Capitol that day.

“You’re going to ask me—in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached the inaugural stuff—‘Should we call … the National Guard?’” Pelosi asked Terri McCullough, her chief of staff, as they rode in an SUV while being evacuated from the Capitol to Fort McNair. “Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?”

The footage was filmed by Pelosi’s daughter, documentarian Alexandra Pelosi, and was recently provided to Republican congressional investigators from HBO before landing in the hands of Politico and MSNBC.

In another clip, Schumer is seen demanding answers about directing Donald Trump to make a statement telling his supporters to leave. Schumer fumes that the city of Washington, D.C., had requested the National Guard but it was denied by the Department of Defense. “I’d like to know a good #### reason why it’s been denied,” Schumer growls into a flip phone. “We need them fast. We’ve all had to—I’ve never seen anything like this. We’re like a third-world country here. We had to run and evacuate the Capitol.”

“They have not denied it,” Schumer said to Pelosi after getting off the phone. “I spoke to the secretary of the Army. He’s given the full OK to get the National Guard, he says it was not denied. I’m gunna call up the effin’ secretary of DoD.”

Trump has long falsely claimed that he signed an order for 10,000 National Guard troops to mobilize to D.C. prior to the Capitol riot. Trump and fellow conservatives have also falsely claimed that Pelosi was responsible for preventing their deployment. These claims were previously debunked by noting Trump failed to issue any formal request. As The Washington Post notes, Trump had informally suggestedbringing in thousands of National Guard troops to protect his supporters from leftist counterprotests—not as part of a defense of the Capitol.

On January 7, 2021, the Department of Defense released a statement claiming, “Once the reality of the assault on the U.S. Capitol became apparent, National Guard troops responded appropriately and with alacrity.” At the same time, Trump claimed he “immediately deployed the National Guard and federal law enforcement to secure the building and expel the intruders.” The National Guard didn’t mobilize to the Capitol until 5:40 p.m.—nearly five hours after the pro-Trump mob first breached the exterior barricades and began beating cops before breaching the Capitol at around 2 p.m.

Low grade bird 🐦 cage liner ...

"Trump driven mob."  The record reflects otherwise.  How many federal "agitators" were there that day?  Great question, one might ask.  Too bad the feds won't say.  How convenient.  I love watching fairy tales crumble.

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

"Trump driven mob."  The record reflects otherwise.  How many federal "agitators" were there that day?  Great question, one might ask.  Too bad the feds won't say.  How convenient.  I love watching fairy tales crumble.

Isn't it funny how he believes his video from his sources is apparently the only authoritative video?

I find a couple of things interesting from the Pelosi video

1) It seems to debunk the idea that she orchestrated J6's lack of security on purpose.

2) It also shows how she failed to comprehend the magnitude of the situation at hand and how fanatic some Trump supporters can be.

3) The wildest part about this video is that she goes on TV yesterday and blames the lack of security on Trump while we have video evidence of her saying that she should have been more aggressive on adding police etc.

4 minutes ago, Coach Rab said:

3) The wildest part about this video is that she goes on TV yesterday and blames the lack of security on Trump while we have video evidence of her saying that she should have been more aggressive on adding police etc.

Because that's exactly how the game is played. And the sad part is, we let them play the game that way.

13 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

Nothing from our libatards ? Who would have guessed !!!

Sorry, I’m on the beach in Cancun for a few more days. Any response out of me will probably get me banned since this is an all inclusive resort with alcohol flowing freely. 

• Love 1
  • LOL! 2

6 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Sorry, I’m on the beach in Cancun for a few more days. Any response out of me will probably get me banned since this is an all inclusive resort with alcohol flowing freely. 

All the same your and ole boy reaction proves my point. 

5 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Let me amend my earlier statement. The fact that I am here in Cancun will have me responding like Lion does everyday. Y’all will have to refer to your drunken dictionary to decipher what I am typing. 

20 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Let me amend my earlier statement. The fact that I am here in Cancun will have me responding like Lion does everyday. Y’all will have to refer to your drunken dictionary to decipher what I am typing. 

Dude, this below is more like been drunk for the past week, without sleep at all. 

27 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Is he call you an "old boy" and your reaction is you're a pervert? 

Are you two the same? 

Or do support the picture because you are looking as an "ole boy"? 

It has been a long time since I studied East Texan dialects, especially incoherant ones. :rofl:

• LOL! 1
  • SMH 1

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Why, for being a man?  You know, they have little blue pills now to help with your issues. 

Pervert. Quit thinking about other men’s junk. Sadly, not the first time I’ve said this to you.

26 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Dude, this below is more like been drunk for the past week, without sleep at all. 

Is he call you an "old boy" and your reaction is you're a pervert? 

Are you two the same? 

Or do support the picture because you are looking as an "ole boy"? 

It has been a long time since I studied East Texan dialects, especially incoherant ones. :rofl:

I don’t condone murder of the innocent. You do apparently!

• SMH 1

52 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Fair enough we know what we get with you. You have a moral compass of a potato.