If Hunter Biden is found guilty...

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yep, your false equivalency thing doesn't work here. 

Right, you can't compare a falsely accused and convicted man to a guilty as hell man rightfully convicted ....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

But it's arguable as to whether or not that should even be a law under the constitution. I think an appellate court, at one point, ruled that being a "drug addict" did not preclude one from owning or purchasing a firearm.

Like I said he won’t get the punishment he deserves. Privilege this time it is real.

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Right, you can't compare a falsely accused and convicted man to a guilty as hell man rightfully convicted ....

Doesn’t matter with that hypocrite.

Now that Hunter Biden (the son of the sitting democrat President of the United States...has been found guilty of all three charges...and since democrat Sen Bob Menendez is under indictment for fraud and will probably (imo) also be found guilty...do you guys still believe everything is a conspiracy to "get" conservatives?

51 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I think an appellate court, at one point, ruled that being a "drug addict" did not preclude one from owning or purchasing a firearm.

Maybe not...but it should.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

Now that Hunter Biden (the son of the sitting democrat President of the United States...has been found guilty of all three charges...and since democrat Sen Bob Menendez is under indictment for fraud and will probably (imo) also be found guilty...do you guys still believe everything is a conspiracy to "get" conservatives?

Can I get a hell yeah

2 minutes ago, SmokedOut said:

Nope. If it’s not in the constitution. Problem with politicians is you give them an inch and they take a mile. 

I've read the Constitution several times. I've never once seen the words "unless the government doesn't feel like it."

50 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Im confused...why is Hunter rightfully accused and convicted but Trump is falsely accused and convicted?

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

I've read the Constitution several times. I've never once seen the words "unless the government doesn't feel like it."

It’s a document that should not be tampered with. 

8 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

When you consider the other crimes this crackhead is accused of, this is small fries.  Now the conviction makes sense.  Get back to us when he's found guilty of pimping himself out to peddle foreign influence, bribery and money laundering with his dear old dad.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

Im confused...why is Hunter rightfully accused and convicted but Trump is falsely accused and convicted?

If the government was so confident in their case they should have changed venues and made the judge remove himself. I would’ve taken the trial more serious. It’s just a kangaroo court. Hunter had home field advantage. Jury of his peers. Plus the evidence was overwhelming. A lot more than a guy that’s already been convicted of perjury. It’ll be turned over. I think Hunters case should be overturned too. On different grounds though. 

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Get back to us when he's found guilty of pimping himself out to peddle foreign influence, bribery and money laundering with his dear old dad.

Hunter is certainly a dirt bag.

If Stormy Daniels was the best Trump could do he deserved to be convicted of...something 😜.

I guess the girls really do all get prettier at closing time.......

Edited by EnjoyLife

19 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Hunter is certainly a dirt bag.

Being a dirtbag isn't illegal.  Holding daddy's $ bag laundered from the communist chinese and ukraine is. 

17 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

If Stormy Daniels was the best Trump could do he deserved to be convicted of...something 😜.

I know you're just kidding around, but you are aware he's married to a supermodel, right?

28 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I bet that thing looks like an Arby roast beef sandwich. Lotta miles on that 😽

• Wow 1

16 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Easy, Hunter actually violated the laws he was charged with and convicted of ... President Trump did nothing wrong, he was falsely charged and falsely convicted  of something that wasn't even a crime....

• Like 2
  • Crybaby 1

Joe will pardon the smartest man he knows. This is a distraction. The appearance the Justice Department isn’t corrupt. Judge will give him probation. He will not spend a day in jail and maybe restrict him from getting a gun . Big whoop! President Trump ought to announce he will pardon him lol!