UPDATE: NCAA College Football video game coming July 2024 (EA Sports)

49 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I'm dynasting as Sam Houston State and my first portal target is Arch Manning. 

I'll be dynastying as SFA and we're gonna steal Arch from you, then send a stripper to Hunstville to get one of your position coaches fired. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

I'll be dynastying as SFA and we're gonna steal Arch from you, then send a stripper to Hunstville to get one of your position coaches fired. 

Geez, so you’re expecting the new game to be like Grand Theft Auto? 😂 

• LOL! 2

5 hours ago, Mr. P said:

That sounds kinda like my SDC admin contract. 🤔🤣

• LOL! 1

15 hours ago, Stoney said:

That sounds kinda like my SDC admin contract. 🤔🤣

Throw in some Fuddruckers coupons and a Smoaky.com hoodie and even I could be lured away from Lobo Nation.  :woot:

28 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Throw in some Fuddruckers coupons and a Smoaky.com hoodie and even I could be lured away from Lobo Nation.  :woot:

We can start an SDC Merch store.  You do all the work and I take my 90% cut and 10% to the Big Guy.

• LOL! 1

"Let me tell you folks, SFA, we have the best football program, just a tremendous team and coaches, you won't find better anywhere. Really tremendous people, incredible players. SHSU? Don't you mean the "Sam Houston Institute of Technology?" Yeah, that's right.  <points at @RETIREDFAN1> This guy knows what I'm talking about.  Come on, they're a total disaster over there, just a mess. Their recruiting has been, let me tell you, really sad and pathetic. You know Arch Manning, the big time QB everyone is talking about? Kid's got a cannon for an arm, let me tell you. Tremendous talent. Well he was all set at Texas, just about to take over the program after next year. Then I got a call, they said "Sir, this kid wants to go to SFA instead." I said "You're kidding me, he wants to be a Lumberjack? This true??" They said absolutely, kid's made up his mind. You know why? Because SFA, we don't just have the best team and coaches, we have the best everything. Nacogdoches, beautiful town. Just scenic, really nice. The campus, impeccable. Like a resort, you wouldn't believe how nice it is. Huntsville on the other hand, what a dump! A literal prison. You got potholes everywhere, graffiti, terrible schools, just a mess. Sam Houston's campus, pretty rundown if you ask me. Seen better community colleges, to be honest. Meanwhile at SFA the facilities are state of the art, beautiful architecture, perfectly maintained. Kids see it and they want to go there, they do. Even the low-class LSU fans, guys like that loser Coach Rab, even they're saying SFA is levels above SHSU. Calling it a way better program, just light years ahead. I don't like agreeing with guys like Rab, he's a real piece of work, but in this case he's right. We've got SFA running a flawless operation over here while SHSU is failing hard. Sad situation over there, just sad."

• LOL! 2

• 2 months later...

BREAKING: The upstart D-II powerhouse University of Texas at Longview has officially joined the Big XII.

Head coach Matthias Smartass has guaranteed a string of five-straight conference championships before applying for admission into the SEC. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

BREAKING: The upstart D-II powerhouse University of Texas at Longview has officially joined the Big XII.

Head coach Matthias ### has guaranteed a string of five-straight conference championships before applying for admission into the SEC. 

Made LeTourneau back on the original Team Builder. Gonna be making LeTourneau again, definitely gonna destroy the the Big XII with a bunch of engineering majors.

• LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2024 at 9:58 AM, topher805 said:

Extremely accurate except for the Institute of Technology beating UTEP

Since we play them on the road after a short week and them coming off a bye that is possible.

But there will be more W's this year in the Kats future. 

• 3 weeks later...

Stoney's dream of swaying Arch to THE Sam Houston Bearkats with the entire programs NIL budget is underway. He's gonna crush it in the triple option.

• LOL! 2

12 hours ago, Stoney said:

He's gonna crush it in the triple option.

Especially if you're a 5'9" linebacker from a private school.  :woot:

• LOL! 2

Next Wednesday is the early release I believe...  I will be in Atlanta, GA on vacation... I may be "sick" while the family goes to the Aquarium of Georgia...  Although that was also supposed to be my College Football Hall of Fame day.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Coach Rab said:

Next Wednesday is the early release I believe...  I will be in Atlanta, GA on vacation... I may be "sick" while the family goes to the Aquarium of Georgia...  Although that was also supposed to be my College Football Hall of Fame day.

Hit the HOF 1st, partake of the snack bar, then develop a case of the bubble guts on the way back to hotel room.

• LOL! 1