Another dumb fairy tale suffers the same fate as other dumb fairy tales

DAWG91

16 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Of course,  to anyone with a brain, eyes and ears, this was known a long time ago, but there are still those out there who live in the UpsideDown.  Reality...Eventually.  Too easy.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

Anyone with a moral compass knows that Trump has aligned himself with white supremacy causes. Not all Republicans are white supremacists but all white supremacy groups support Trump. Proud Boys? 'Stand back!' Nick Fuentes, come on over for dinner! David Duke loves him. 

• LOL! 1
  • SMH 2

36 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Anyone with a moral compass knows that Trump has aligned himself with white supremacy causes. Not all Republicans are white supremacists but all white supremacy groups support Trump. Proud Boys? 'Stand back!' Nick Fuentes, come on over for dinner! David Duke loves him. 

This what you get when you merge TDS with a fractal floating ice crystal.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Of course,  to anyone with a brain, eyes and ears, this was known a long time ago, but there are still those out there who live in the UpsideDown.  Reality...Eventually.  Too easy.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-very-fine-people/

Quick! Let @BarryLaverty and CNN and the rest of the Liberal media know!

Edited by Monte1076

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Can you come up with some solid proof of this? When I say solid, I mean not some left winged bias link that you continuously quote.

I'm serious on my curiosity.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And you sir are a liar!

18 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Ol' JunkMail cited this dumb fairy tale as his justification for "running" for President.  Fitting. Lies based upon lies based upon lies.

I can see how the "debate" is going to go now...

"President Biden, what is your favorite ice cream and what made you such a decent man?"

"President Trump, why are you such a terrible person?"

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lol. Trump has been a Democrat for 90% of his life so you may be right about him being a racist. I wonder if he didn’t want his kids going to a racial jungle in school like Joe said. Barry this racist argument doesn’t float when Biden is your guy. Dems got to do better. 

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You do know one of the founders of the Proud Boys is a minority right? 😂

34 minutes ago, SmokedOut said:

Lol. Trump has been a Democrat for 90% of his life so you may be right about him being a racist. I wonder if he didn’t want his kids going to a racial jungle in school like Joe said. Barry this racist argument doesn’t float when Biden is your guy. Dems got to do better. 

He believes too much of what the media says.

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Mighty bold talk. Prove me wrong. Any of that. 

Exactly how do you disprove a negative. You and the libs lie about something and try to make conservatives prove you wrong.

18 minutes ago, Olduy said:

Exactly how do you disprove a negative. You and the libs lie about something and try to make conservatives prove you wrong.

You called me a liar, so I would assume you were feeling confident in your knowledge. I guess I guessed WRONG. In my younger days, we might have headed out to the parking lot to settle that. 

• LOL! 1

On 6/23/2024 at 11:05 AM, BarryLaverty said:

You are a moron…..

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

You called me a liar, so I would assume you were feeling confident in your knowledge. I guess I guessed WRONG. In my younger days, we might have headed out to the parking lot to settle that. 

Point the way

BTW

I am in mid 70’s but guarantee I can take ya

Edited by Olduy
  • LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, Olduy said:

Point the way

BTW

I am in mid 70’s but guarantee I can take ya

I'm no spring chicken myself, but I would take that bet if you hadn't called me 'sir'. That softened the blow enough for me. 😏

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you the infamous Corn Pop?

On 6/23/2024 at 12:02 PM, BarryLaverty said:

That's just on a higher plane, with missing grammar, that leaves me baffled, but thanks for your insight. 

Get over yourself I have been out of school for over 45 years. You know exactly what I meant.