The AP is really mad that the Texas Rangers are the only MLB team without a "Pride Night"

18 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

This is great. Other shouldn’t celebrate this abomination. 

And they've already played their last homestand of June...

Right now they're on the road at the Brewers, then on to Baltimore for a series against the Orioles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

With or without cheating?? 😉

Still counts but I am actually on the other side. Houston did enough to win it . If the other side is dumb enough to show their cards , then that a You problem.

22 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Still counts but I am actually on the other side. Houston did enough to win it . If the other side is dumb enough to show their cards , then that a You problem.

He knows I'm messing with him. It's in good fun.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.......

Did you know in a lot of chess tournaments they practically (I'm exaggerating a bit) strip search you to make sure you're not cheating somehow?

36 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Did you know in a lot of chess tournaments they practically (I'm exaggerating a bit) strip search you to make sure you're not cheating somehow?

Didn't know that......I call the statement i made above the Bill Belichick rule..... 😂 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Didn't know that......I call the statement i made above the Bill Belichick rule..... 😂 

Yeah, apparently people have been caught with electronic devices in their shoes and pockets (and, if some stories are to be believed, other places), similar to the MLB "pitchcom" thing, I would guess. If I understand correctly, basically they'd have an assistant with a smartphone tied to a chess engine. The assistant would put in the opponent's move, then let the chess engine return a move, then they would relay the "correct" move to the player. That's one example.

Edited by Monte1076

44 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

😂

Bill has $millions...6 rings...and a hot 24 year old girlfriend...he might be a cheater but give the man his credit 😆

• LOL! 2

The AP can go pound sand.

Sports teams shouldn’t be activist organizations for anything other than supporting our country, flag and military.

The Rangers don’t have to prop up the gays.

I’m not hating on them and they can live however they want, but that doesn’t mean we all have to celebrate their fagness.