Will Trump chicken out of the presidential debate? Probably. He's a Grade-A coward. (ADMIN NOTE: Trump will be at this rigged debate to bring his America First message to the people loud and clear....)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the NPC's are screeching "loser's limp" we must not forget they're trying to throw their opposition in prison because they simply cannot come out and say that what they've put this once great country through the better part of the last 10 years is all intentional.  Loser's limp?  STHU with that nonsense.  Quit hiding behind the media and your lawfare and just come on out and say that we don't need borders,  all our $ should fund a $ laundering operation in ukraine, and the best model of govt on the earth today can be found in china.  See?  They can't say these things out loud and expect to win.  So instead they imprison,censor, and spread idiotic lies about the opposition.  In other words,  they're LOSERS.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I don't disagree, and it makes the pre-game hysterics from his supporters feel very strange. 

Isn't "hysterics" just an integral part of being a member of Cult45?

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Isn't "hysterics" just an integral part of being a member of Cult45?

There's Democratic hysterics, too. I mean, can we talk about all the Democratic fear mongering that goes on as well?

• Roll Eyes 1

I can see it now.  "Trump had terrible performance!" they'll exclaim while conveniently ignoring the fact that the "moderators" kept muting his mic so SiJoPoop could peddle his stupid fairy tales without objection (Assuming of course that his cocktail doesn't wear off too fast.)

21 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Imo...Biden has more at risk from the debate than Trump. 

Ya think?  He has more at risk just standing there for more than 2 minutes without 💩 his pants or rambling on about some word salad that would make an infant blush.  SiJoPoop's best campaign strategy is to simply go into hiding and let his comrades speak for him.

45 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I can see it now.  "Trump had terrible performance!" they'll exclaim while conveniently ignoring the fact that the "moderators" kept muting his mic so SiJoPoop could peddle his stupid fairy tales without objection (Assuming of course that his cocktail doesn't wear off too fast.)

"Loud and clear...." except when he says something they don't like and mute his mic.  They don't like freedom of speech either.  Funny how that works.  If it's an actual constitutional right,  they oppose it outright.  They do love them some fabricated "rights" though!

58 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

There's Democratic hysterics, too. I mean, can we talk about all the Democratic fear mongering that goes on as well?

The only two seeing anything remotely hysterical are Larry and commielife.....I see the rest of us are just having a lot of fun...... 😂 

58 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I mean, how many days is it now that we hear "ZOMG! Threat to Democracy!!" and other such nonsense?

You will hear "Threat to democracy!" every day until the election...and when Trump wins every day after.

12 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

You will hear "Threat to democracy!" every day until the election...and when Trump wins every day after.

And then we'll have midterms, like normal, in 2026, and a Presidential election in 2028...

18 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Now they make the excuse before the loss. 

I mean, I have known coaches who will crawfish about how good they or the other team is, or just flat out say that a TobinFrost whipping was coming, but all this quibbling just puts me off my Dr. Pepper. Everybody's against poor wittle Trump! :rofl:

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yep

So you're saying the "ZOMG!! Trump's a threat to democracy!!" talk isn't working??

We're a Constitutional Republic, though, but apparently pointing that out these days makes you a Trump supporting extremist. I guess that's what the Founding Fathers were, then.