House approves ban of risque cheerleading

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by oldsot
Originally posted by Sideliner05

this is stupid...i wanna see hott girls dance...

As long as they don't bring poles on to the sidelines we will be ok...;)

:cat:

Thats fine With me:updown:

Originally posted by StillWatchin
Originally posted by SDC-Eagle

Sounds to me like you guys are a bunch of perverts.... Sad when you don't have anything better to do than talk about cheerleaders dancing for you....

Go back and read it...nothing we said was bad...

Wow whats with people on smoaky getting mad over nothing...grow up...somtimes people joke around because nothing else better to do.

We guy need that kinda dancing around use helps the heart lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's disgusting that we are voting to send these folks to congress to better our Government and they stall and stall on important issues yet have the time or the gall to even bring something so ridiculous up at all. Every year more and more laws are made NOT to protect the American way of life, but to tighten the stranglehold of the government ON the people of America. We are going from a country of freedom to a country of rules and regulations. One day there won't be many things YOU WON'T go to prison or jail for if we don't put an end to this right now then our grandchildren will suffer and then there will be another American Revolution.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind the law...some of the junk going on has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with sexuality. It's not very common but there should still be someone at least trying to keep some of these schools half decent. Only thing is, like everyone else is saying, who's to say what is decent and what isn't? Everyone's opinion is different.

Each school needs to monitor their own cheerleaders, dance lines, etc

They should have a sponsor over every group who keeps things from getting X Rated. Let's remember the games are a family event!

But the law being passed I think was way over the top, when there are so many important issues that need to be dealt with by our government.