House approves ban of risque cheerleading

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... I am glad they finally did that... i mean the government DEFINATELY shouldn't worry about the gas prices, or Dallas' high crime rate, or the education funding, or the border controle, or ......... they DEFINATELY SHOULD WORRY ABOUT THE CHEERLEADERS SHAKING THEIR BUTTS!!!

definately...

I agree that the government should not be making laws such as this one. The way some of the cheerleading squads "perform" should not seen and should be handled first by the adult sponsor, then the school officials and then the parents. This is not something that the government should be handling. Problems they could handle - school finance, poverty in OUR country just to name a few.

• 2 years later...

Think about this........ if that was your daughter, girlfriend, or wife dancing out there would you want them dancing like a stripper. i was put in this situation when I briefly dated a cheerleader. It didnt bother me @ first but when i got to thinking about it, it upset me. Watching her perform these risque moves it not only embarrased me, but also made me angry to see all these other guys drooling like a pack of wolves looking at a tee-bone steak. so think about that before you shoot this idea down.

• 1 month later...

is this bill serious? i mean come wats the use of this bill???is this wat the people running our state are thinking of? how to stop cheerleaders from being too "risque" i mean wow...this guy that made this up prolly just got rejected by a highschool cheerleader and is still sore abt it...pooor guy :/ get a life man, and let us live ours :bangin:

Think about this........ if that was your daughter, girlfriend, or wife dancing out there would you want them dancing like a stripper. i was put in this situation when I briefly dated a cheerleader. It didnt bother me @ first but when i got to thinking about it, it upset me. Watching her perform these risque moves it not only embarrased me, but also made me angry to see all these other guys drooling like a pack of wolves looking at a tee-bone steak. so think about that before you shoot this idea down.

and how old are you? haha grow up man its highschool they're gonna stare if shes hott anyways :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bleedsbluengold24
We could just get rid of the girl cheerleaders altogether and get a bunch of dudes dressed like milkmen just like the Aggies!!!

Or just let all the t-shirt longhorns take care of the cheerleading. I'm sure we could get the shirts on sale, or just use immortal's. He's got closets full.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
Nice comeback bleeds. Too bad you don't know as much about me as you think you do.

Aw come on Immortal. You know I love ya. But I couldn't let you dig the Ags and not dig back. :bangin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Whatever caused you to date such a girl in the first place?

Were you impressed with her academic achievements? Or perhaps her strong moral convictions? Or how about her skill on the tiddlywinks team?

I think not.

• 5 years later...