Which Sports Media Personality Can You Not Stand

Voted4Dubya

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sspunk, I agree Tim McCarver is a mindless fool.

The best--A # of years ago the broadcast team for the backup Monday Night baseball game was Al Michaels and Bob Eucker. They were great, Michaels played a great straight man for Eucker. Eucker could analyze the game and still be funny.

Chris Berman - I would love just once for him to say New York Giants without out saying "New York Football Giants." I realize it's paying homage to the past, but it has gotten very old! He has many other broadcasters saying it and even saying "New York Football Jets" too, which makes no sense. Get over it and move on! The way he says the Oakland Raiders (Ray-duhs) annoys me too.

Mark May - Mr. Coachspeak. "I think if they can run the football and not turn it over, they can do some things." Duh.

Most of the analysts make me sick because they're bandwagoners. The Patriots lose one week and they're all panicking. They win the next week and everyone acts like they knew they were fine all along. Then another loss comes along and guess what....their opinion suddenly changes. Same thing with Brett Favre. He loses the first four games of the season and they all say retirement is impending. He wins in a blowout and they're saying "This man just loves to play football! He has the heart of a champion! He can play for another few years!" I say they should pick a side and stick with it or else admit when they're wrong!

Phil Simms - I'd just as soon tune out of any NFL game this idiot is broadcasting. I hated it worse when his voiceover was used in one of the NFL football video games I got..just turned down the volume.

Jim Rome also - What does he have to such a smarta about everything?