Pet Peeves

Easton

People who stand around in the aisles of a store and #### chat with each other. (this is why I hate Wal-Mart)

People who speak without knowing the facts.

Folks who leave their dogs in the car ALONE when they go into the store without even cracking the window.

When someone is attempting to sing along but they don't know the words.

Stupid people in general.

Girls who refuse to tame their fly aways.

When someone talks with their mouth full.

When I get dirt in my flip flops.

I'll be back with more....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that smoke in public places....even places that allow it!!!! That really peeves me and I always thank them for damaging my lungs with their second hand smoke.....

Low talkers......people that sit in public places and low talk!!!! That is rude, wait until you are somewhere besides a populated place......

People that talk on their cell phones in resturuants and other public gathering places....This is also rude and I do not care to hear your conversation about Johnny's new girlfriend!!!!

Cliques...I even hate the word not only the meaning...The type of cliques that a group of people are in that only associate with their inner cirlce and think they are above everyone else...THIS IS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!!!!

people that stand and talk in the middle of the hall at school

people that think they know it all...u try to correct them on one little thing and they get offended and they get all high & mighty

people that brag about the stupidest stuff...dude my computer is 10 Xs faster than yours

when people get too wordy or specific

Posers

Skateboarders

When it comes down to it... everyone's a poser. Everyone puts on some kind of front. Everyone "poses" as something... And also, who really does have the power to call someone a poser?... Seriously...?...

-Oh, and another one of my pet peeves is when someone says they hate posers or calls someone a poser... lol

Guest CNOrtega

I hate it when people just sit there and wait for your parking space while you're loading your car at the WalMart (or stores like it). I take my sweet sweet time and load as slow as possible. I then look the driver of the waiting car right in the eye, lock my car up, and go back in the store just to spite them.

Originally posted by CNOrtega

I hate it when people just sit there and wait for your parking space while you're loading your car at the WalMart (or stores like it). I take my sweet sweet time and load as slow as possible. I then look the driver of the waiting car right in the eye, lock my car up, and go back in the store just to spite them.

I hate it when I'm waiting for a parking spot and people do childish things like you just described! :w00t:

Guest CNOrtega

Would it honestly kill you to walk a little ways more? And if would kill you, you should probably be parking in the handicap spot anyway.

It's simple, when you are through shopping and are ready to leave . . . just back out and leave! It shouldn't concern you whether someone is waiting for your parking spot or not! Why make someone else wait by acting childish and wasting time for both of us! It's ridiculous that anyone would waste their own time trying to hold up someone else from parking in the spot they are vacating . . . good grief! :whistle::w00t::whistle:

Guest CNOrtega

Only when frozen foods or going to the bathroom is involved, otherwise, I am never ever in a hurry and have plenty of time.

Well, that definitely brings up a huge pet peeve of mine!

What's the deal with, when you're in line to get gas, these people get their gas, and then just take off to go and pay for their gas, when all they have to do is just pull up a bit and they're in there forever. That irritates the living daylights out of me.

Same thing with all the guys after they get feed at the feed store, just leave their vehicles in the way and sit on the bench (won't tell you what I call that bench) and just jabber.... boy, if you don't think I've gotten out of my truck and gave some idgits some what-fors... 'course now when my feed guy sees me, he's like, everybody get out of the way, she needs to pull up.

people who stare-if i wanted you to look at me then i would ask you to.

chewing with your mouth open

talking in movie theatres

people who do stuff to intentionally get on your nerves

guys leaving the toilet seat up-i don't want to fall into the toilet!

people who talk/sing through their nose

1) Not racist but, this is America please speak english to me and don't expect me to learn spanish even though I do know it and can speak it. Which leads me to:

2) People who speak in other languages about other people they are standing near

3) People who don't know how to use Self-Checkout at Wal-Mart but get in that line anyway

4) People who have more items than are allowed in the "Speedy Checkout Lane"

5) People who don't know you can turn left on red if you are on a one-way and are turning onto a one-way

6) Cities don't know which direction is which, ie: in Waco North and South Streets actually run East and West.

People who yield while merging, even though there is a solid white line and no yield sign.

People who set their trash down on my counter, when there is a trash can less than five feet away.

People who put their CDs in their visor/center console.

Bandwaggoners/people who root for the favorite.

MTV.

People who put Ducks Unlimited stickers on their vehicles, even though they do not hunt.

Yankeee fans.

Video game load times.

Not having a free Napster.

New "rock" music with no guitar solos.

People who tap on stuff.

People who ride their brakes.

Guys who say they know how to cook on a grill, just for the sake of being "manly," and then everything ends up tasting like garbage.

People who make their text and backgrounds ridiculous colors on AIM.

People that walk into public places and talk on their hands-free cell phone device.

People that think you're more intellectually shallow than they are because your tastes differ from theirs.

People that talk too soft for you to hear them.

Dudes that wear makeup.

Dudes that wear girls' jeans.

Many more to come, I'm done for the night.

People who get jealous over stupid stuff.

The insanely ugly/slow cashiers at Brookshires who cake on their poorly applied cheap looking make-up and then take their sweet holy time cashing you out.

When someone doesn't know how to use the words you're and your.... there, their and they're .....

HEAVY BREATHERS

I just remember a couple in walk to the cafe a block away from my office.

Wait for the person in the elevator to get off before you start trying to get on, don't worry the elevator isn't going to close its doors and not let you on.

A red light means stop, not slow down while making your turn, especially if I have a walk light and I am about to step into the cross walk.

If you work on the second floor there is no reason you should ride the elevator. You will be excused if you are handicapped, old, or have something heavy in your hands.

people that are "pet peeves" to me.

1. The kid who told me Johnny Cash was "gay".

2. Know it all liberal jerk off's

3. Democrats

4. The guy that gets in front of me and decides to drive as if he is in a parade.

5. The girl in front of my desk who smacks her gum.

BANDWAGONERS cant stand them been a longhorn fan my whole life now cuz they are good everybody wants to be one??? takes some of the enjoyment out of it

People who talk different languages

Your in america speak english i mean i wouldnt go to germany and live there if i couldnt speak german

Smaking

Dress up cowboys

Fake people

People who drink starbucks or fiji water just cuz its the cool thing to do

them ugg boots that girls insist on wearing that are ugly

people who try to be funny and just arent

AGGIES

SOONERS

People that can dish out stuff but cant take it

People that ALWAYS think they are right about EVERYTHING

People who wont admit to doing something wrong if you did it say you did it

Yankees---and im not talking about the New York Yankees

Girl Country singers---Girl singers in general

Guest CNOrtega
Originally posted by ptballer11

BANDWAGONERS cant stand them been a longhorn fan my whole life now cuz they are good everybody wants to be one??? takes some of the enjoyment out of it

Don't worry, I personally never EVER want to be a Longhorn fan. Your three (with a 4th one if you count the shared one in 70) titles are nice, we'll talk when you have 7. Go Sooners.

Originally posted by CNOrtega
Originally posted by ptballer11

Don't worry, I personally never EVER want to be a Longhorn fan. Your three (with a 4th one if you count the shared one in 70) titles are nice, we'll talk when you have 7. Go Sooners.

haha thats cool i respect you more than the boandwagoners

Heres a few...

- People who get RIGHT up next to you to talk.

- When people (girls) act blonde or dumb.

- Stuff in peoples teeth.

- Loud, and rude people.

- Pretty boys that mouth at you who you know wont back it up. lol

- I'm kind of getting sick of the rappers who are turning old songs into raps.

- Getting stuff in my shoes.

- Really dont like gays/ or lesbians. (bash me if you want...its a sin and I am 100% against it)

- gossip

- know it alls.

- When back/bottom of my jeans get wet from walking.

- Conceited people.

- People who go anywhere from 5 (or more) miles under speed limit.

- People who bright light me just because I have halogen (white) headlights.

- People who talk down to my sister and act like they didnt when I confront them.

- People who dont live what they preach.

- Snobs

- Excessive drinking

- drugs

- excessive cursing

- too much make up on girls (especially young ones)

- People who dont act their age

- people who talk about you in a different language

- whispering

- guy talk or humor in front of ladies.

-

• 4 weeks later...

• Mid-1990s videos on VH1 Classic

• People who go pull out in front of me and drive slower

• Woman who date jerks exclusively & then complain that "there are no good men in the world"

• High school football coaches whose salaries are twice what a teacher makes

• Cell phones

• The existence of Courtney Love

• Nickleback on the radio

• People who do not recognize the unbridled brilliance of THE WiLDHEARTS

• Being told that there is difference between a "gangster" and a "gangsta" as if it is some revolutionary fact