Bin Laden Echoes Dem War Critics

BearBryant

Bin Laden Echoes Dem War Critics

Osama bin Laden is nothing if not a quick study - as his audiotaped message, replete with echoes of complaints from Iraq war critics on Capitol Hill, amply shows.

In fact, the terror mastermind invoked one Democratic Party talking point after another in his bid to convince America that George Bush was leading to U.S. down the path to ultimate destruction.

When Ted Kennedy, for instance, complained last year that Saddam Hussein's torture prisons had been reopened "under U.S. management," Osama was clearly listening.

Warming to Kennedy's theme, the al Qaeda chief griped:

"Jihad (holy war) is ongoing, thank God, despite all the oppressive measures adopted by the U.S. Army and its agents (which is) to a point where there is no difference between this criminality and Saddam's criminality . . . . As for torturing men, they have used burning chemical acids and drills on their joints. And when they give up on (interrogating) them, they sometimes use the drills on their heads until they die. Read, if you will, the reports of the horrors in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo prisons."

Bin Laden borrowed a page from top House Democrat Nancy Pelosi, who announced after last July's train bombings in London that President Bush's "fight them there, not here" strategy plainly wasn't working.

"The mujahideen (holy warriors), with God's grace, have managed repeatedly to penetrate all security measures adopted by the unjust allied countries," Bin Laden proclaimed. "The proof of that is the explosions you have seen in the capitals of the European nations who are in this aggressive coalition."

And it appears that Osama agrees with Sen. John Kerry's condemnations of President Bush's premature "Mission Accomplished" declaration, with the terror kingpin decrying the episode as the "fake, ridiculous show aboard the aircraft carrier."

Bin Laden also paid homage to Delaware Democrat Joe Biden, who regularly turns up on TV to complain that security in Iraq is no better than when the U.S. invaded three years ago, and that troops privately confide in him that their predicament is perilous.

"[The] war in Iraq is raging with no let-up and operations in Afghanistan are escalating in our favor," Bin Laden confirmed. "And Pentagon figures show the number of your dead and wounded is increasing not to mention the massive material losses, the destruction of the soldiers' morale there and the rise in cases of suicide among them."

There was even a passing reference to New York Sen. Hillary Clinton, who never fails to couch her "support" for the Iraq war by complaining about how badly Bush has mismanaged it.

"I plan to speak about the repeated errors your President Bush has committed," bin Laden announced, early on in his message.

And what Bin Laden speech would be complete without an allusion to the wisdom of Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean, who last month predicted that the U.S. would lose the war.

"Declaring this defeat is just a matter of time," the terror mastermind confirmed. "The sensible people realize that Bush does not have a plan to make his alleged victory in Iraq come true."

Friday, January 20, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truce-wielding

Demo-bin-Laden-crats

Posted: January 20, 2006

1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Kevin McCullough

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

OK, quiz time. Tell me who said this:

Insurgents are winning the conflict in Iraq and [be] warned that security measures in the West and the United States cannot prevent attacks there.

And tell me who offered up this gem:

The idea that we're going to win the war in Iraq is an idea which is just plain wrong.

But before you answer, consider this one as well:

The U.S. Army is broken, worn out, and living hand-to-mouth from fighting in Iraq. They may not be able to meet future military threats to this country's security. They're barely getting by.

All three quotes come from significant political figures who have in recent days shared a piece of the American psyche via their willing accomplices in the press. It should come as no surprise that one of them is the world's most hunted terrorist, and the other two quotes come from his "useful idiots" in the War On Terror. Yes, one of the people quote above is America's most hated enemy, but the other two, are supposed to be given the benefit of the doubt as to whether or not they love our country.

But look at how closely the messages resemble one another. Is there the smallest amount of daylight between the positions of the three?

The first quote comes from Osama bin Laden's most recent audio tape – which surfaced yesterday. Any guess as to what else popped up on there?

One of the items dealt with Bush's "falling poll numbers." And that was followed up by this dandy:

I am directing my message to the American people after polls showed that an overwhelming majority of you want the withdrawal of American troops from Iraq but [bush] opposed that desire.

Think he's watching CNN?

The other two people I quoted at the top of this column were Howard Dean, the head of the Democratic Party, and John Murtha a Democrat and a sitting U.S. congressman. Both reflected Osama bin Laden's tone, rhetoric and substance in their messages as well.

So a fair question to ask is: "Do they share the substance of the rest of Osama's message?"

Do they think we should take him up on his ''offer'' of truce?

We do not mind offering you a long-term truce with fair conditions that we adhere to. We are a nation that God has forbidden to lie and cheat. So both sides can enjoy security and stability under this truce so we can build Iraq and Afghanistan, which have been destroyed in this war.

Get that? So that he – Osama – can "build" Iraq and Afghanistan, which have been "destroyed" by the way.

I think he's not quite shooting straight with us. I happen to have the audacity to think that some 50 million people in Afghanistan and Iraq sort of like having their freedom for the first time in 30 years. I also happen to think that seeing girls be allowed to go to school sends shivers up and down Osama's increasingly shrunken spine.

I suppose it is Osama's place to make the offer of truce – he, after all, was the one who authored the fatwa that started this whole mess. But I'm also inclined to think we should hold out for an absolute surrender as opposed to saying, "OK, here's Afghanistan and Iraq for your troubles."

Can we all at least agree that on the very surface it appears that the left in this nation have once and for all been exposed for being the terrorist cheerleaders that they have always been?

What would you like to wager that Dean, Murtha, Kennedy, Kerry and the rest will figure out how to make Osama's offer of truce something that Bush should actually consider? I mean, in their minds Osama can't be any more dishonest than any of them ... and look how well they are able to work together.

Oh, and the one part of Osama's message I actually do put some stock in? His stated desire is to nuke us all to "you know where." He has uttered such visual word pictures before and, on at least one occasion, we got caught flat-footed and left having to pick up body parts of our loved ones in three different states.

Complete surrender or death by choice – these options and nothing less for the terrorists and those who help them.

Hey even though most leftists wouldn't go for it, I think most Americans would agree it has served us well in the past!

Kevin McCullough is heard daily in New York City, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware and New Jersey on WMCA 570/970 from 2-5 p.m. He blogs at muscleheadrevolution.com.

If Bin Laden quoting your party leaders' comments doesn't convince you to switch parties, nothing will. If the Dems had any sense, they would be embarassed. But since they don't - they won't!! :banging:

Originally posted by Colligula

Gosh what have i been thinking this whole time. you guys finally convinced me. jeeze, whaddaya know :ugh:

As I said, "Since they don't - they won't!" :w00t: This is great, because as long as they never figure this out, they will never win elections!

Deuce- The post is really pretty accurate. Bin Laden hears the attacks on Bush and the vitriol that is spewed by the far left. I'm saying "far left" because not all of the Democrats do this. Most of the people against this war don't even spew the Cindy Sheehan, Howard Dean, John Kerry rhetoric. But the comments by those people, many of whom are indeed officials within the Democratic party are noted by Bin Laden.

Be against the war if you want but Dems would do well to lose the "Bush is Hitler", "war for oil", "we can't win this war", "our troops are terrorizing innocent women and children" slogans.

Well in a lot of parts of the country now you can put anyone on a Republican platform and they would win. Look at Tom Craddick, he's a pretty mean spirited person, as you can attest from watching the whole school education financing debacle. Most people probably voted for him because he was a Republican, and not because he was qualified.

True- Many regions have their preferences. Here in Texas, people vote overwhelmingly Republican whereas in the Northeast Democrats are practically guaranteed to be elected.

I have never voted straight ticket in my life. I do vote Republican mainly (especially in national elections) but at the local level many people are registered as Democrats and I do vote for them.

Texas has a history of voting overwhelmingly for one party. Used to, it was the Democrats. Only since the 1990's did Texas start voting Republican. I believe a lot of the Republicans in office today used to be Democrats. Rick Perry and Ralph Hall come to mind. Texas has a lot of conservative Democrats though.

Well I think a majority of the Democrats are still closer to the middle than one might think. All we see on TV though is the scum like Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, Richard Durbin, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. These people are on tv because they tend to make stupid statements. So the media picks it up, and a lot of people relate this to the Democratic Party. Now one might say, "oh well if the Democrats continue to support them, then this must be a reflection of the Democratic party." And this is true to an extent. But you have to look at it on the Republican side to. Like it or not (and I wish it wasn't true), Tom DeLay was engaged in some shady stuff. Maybe he didn't do anything bad but he was still involved with shady characters, and you need to stay clear of this sort of stuff when your a leader. But he didn't, and the Republican party still supports him. But Tom DeLay and others are not a general reflection of the Republican party.

Originally posted by Voted4Dubya

Well I think a majority of the Democrats are still closer to the middle than one might think. All we see on TV though is the scum like Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, Richard Durbin, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton.

I think you have a good point. That's what I don't understand about today's Democratic party.....why put the kooks up in front of everybody? There really are some good people in the Dems party, but its a shame that they don't let them speak more often.

Originally posted by BoBellCrew

As far as I can tell Bin Laden has to be pretty happy with how things are going... we haven't caught him or slowed down Al-Qaeda much, if at all, and Iraq just makes us targets for the rest of the world.

Yea, he has about the same perspective as Howard Dean, aLGore, Harry Reid, Hillary, Kerry, Kennedy and several other liberal nuts! :w00t:

Yea, several of his top "buddies" have been captured or killed. His assets have been frozen so his finances aren't too hot and he is holed up in some cave somewhere in afghanistan. There have been reports he might have actually been severly injured during our bombings. His communication have been severely degraded and he is afraid to stick his nose up in the air. I'd say he has us right where he wants us! :yay::whistle::tongue::w00t:

Originally posted by BoBellCrew

As far as I can tell Bin Laden has to be pretty happy with how things are going... we haven't caught him or slowed down Al-Qaeda much, if at all, and Iraq just makes us targets for the rest of the world.

Yes living in a cave with many of your top command being killed off has to be peachy!:thumbsup:

As a veteran myself, I would much rather take the fight to them rather than them taking the fight to us.