Thumbs Down on Prez Hillary Clinton

KirtFalcon

Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2006 11:26 a.m. EST

Newsmax.com

Poll: Thumbs Down on Prez Hillary Clinton

By a margin of three to one, Americans say they would "definitely" vote against Hillary Clinton for president, a CNN/Gallup poll released Tuesday has found.

While just 16 percent say they had made up their minds to back Clinton when she seeks the presidency in 2008, 51 percent say there's no way they want to see the former first lady back in the White House.

Men are the most vehement when it comes to the prospect of another Clinton presidency, with 60 percent telling Gallup they would vote against Hillary for sure.

Reporting on the Gallup survey in today's edition, the New York Post notes that women are slightly less repulsed by the notion of Mrs. Clinton running the country, with just 43 percent saying they definitely don't want to see her in the Oval Office.

Even Mrs. Clinton's liberal base isn't solidly behind her, with a full one-third of self described liberals telling Gallup/CNN they have no intention of supporting her in 2008.

Originally posted by Voted4Dubya

Wait, Camus, when we talk about Cato Institue, are you referring to Rush Limbaugh? See I get confused on the two, because both get things wrong all the time.

Pretty much the same thing, both are owned and operated by the Koch family.

Thats right deuce. If a poll comes out that goes against something Kirt is for, he's the first to say, along with Colmes, that polls are useless.

Now, say a poll comes out done by Faux News, they will toot their horn all over town in support of it.

The poll was by CNN. You usually bow down to anything that CNN reports.

I don't remember saying or agreeing that all polls were bogus. Just the liberally slanted polls designed to get a desired outcome . . . this 'uns from a liberal source :homer:

Who knows . . . maybe some of the libs are trying to sink her battleship! :w00t:

Originally posted by KirtFalcon

I don't remember saying or agreeing that all polls were bogus. Just the liberally slanted polls designed to get a desired outcome . . . this 'uns from a liberal source :homer:

Who knows . . . maybe some of the libs are trying to sink her battleship! :w00t:

Have you ever gotten a call for a poll? Has anyone on this board? I know I haven't. I don't believe that a poll of a thousand people accurately represents ANYTHING in this country.

Originally posted by 50pinch

Thats right deuce. If a poll comes out that goes against something Kirt is for, he's the first to say, along with Colmes, that polls are useless.

Now, say a poll comes out done by Faux News, they will toot their horn all over town in support of it.

The poll was by CNN. You usually bow down to anything that CNN reports.

Care to name an instance where I have? See, you cant.

Actually, I have been polled a few times, just never by any organization that I particular care for. Recently, I received a phone call from the NRA. Some lady with a thick Southern accent asked me if I would listen to pre-recorded speech and share my thoughts. She then asked some rather slanted questions and I voiced my disapproval of the NRA and the job that they do.

Originally posted by Camusmind

Actually, I have been polled a few times, just never by any organization that I particular care for. Recently, I received a phone call from the NRA. Some lady with a thick Southern accent asked me if I would listen to pre-recorded speech and share my thoughts. She then asked some rather slanted questions and I voiced my disapproval of the NRA and the job that they do.

Hey! That was my mother.

God Bless the NRA. They are the true defenders of the bill of rights.

Bleh, the only thing worse than the NRA is Hilary Clinton.

We should put them in a cage and let 'em fight.

Any push for her as president would be suicide for the Dems, and would inevitably lead the Republicans to have the ability to nominate anyone they want--good or bad.

She should stay in NY, and leave the rest of us alone.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Cntnf-ball

You boys are overlooking the real story here! What do you think Ol' Bill is thinking? Back in the Whitehouse! Bet he is polishing up some fine Cuban cigars(not for smoking -btw). Hillary will probably hire an all male staff.:evil2:

That would'nt stop Bill...........here boy!:whome: