Is it just me or is the USA being torn apart?

From illegals protesting, slanted media,crooked politicians"on both sides" and everthing else that is going on; Where do you see America in the next 20 years? Will there be anything left here for future generations? Everyone wants the golden egg, are we killing the goose to get it?

Guest CNOrtega

To be honest, I really don't know. I would like to think that there will be an America in 20 years, but at the current rate, I just really don't know. The further out you get, the less certain I am. I'm to the point where I doubt the USA will get to it's tricentennial. All good things come to an end, I just hope it's not in my lifetime.

The United States and the rest of the world will be saved as soon as a liberal democrat is back in the White House and democrats once again controll congress. The doom and gloom will be over and the media will once again proclaim America is back on track, respected by the rest of the world and that we are headed in the right direction! :w00t:

The problem is...(IMO)Neither side is willing to take action on any issue. The Republicans seem that they can do nothing right....and are scared to take any action in fear that they'll "screw up again. while the Democrats blame everything on the Bush admin while offering no real solutions. When someone...anyone comes up with a real solution to the problems we are facing, then I'll listen. Until then, the news just ticks me off...I'll just watch UFC!!!

There are good and bad politicians in both parties. I am for fiscally and socially conservitive senators and representatives who will represent my values and stand on principal. There just happen to be more of those type people on the republican side of the isle! Unfortunately, there are very few true conservatives in Washington. To say that I am disappointed in some of the actions and inactions of President Bush and the Republican Party would be an understatement. I don't believe our president nor the republican majority have governed boldly or followed through on many of the issues conservatives like me elected them to fix. That said, I know a liberal democrat in the White House or a liberal democrat controlled congress would have far worse consequences for America's future! :whistle:

Guest Sideliner

National debt keeps skyrocketing. So much for the conservative republican party. Fiscally conservative?

Has there been an official declaration of war? During war times people make sacrifices. People/Nations cut back spending not needed for the war effort. Industries gear up for the war. 2 Trillion dollars is what some estimates are that Iraq will cost us? Initial estimates were $60 billion. What happen to using all that Iraqi oil to pay for this war. The US has always been at "WAR" against terrorism but it is a play on words by politicians wanting you to believe the sky is falling. So far the only thing war means is lets see how much money we can spend and get away with it.

TWO TRILLION DOLLARS