Lennon Creer Recruiting (Disclaimer Inside)

PPR_Sao

Guest TtownEagle803

From what I hear, hes keeping it kinda quite. Rivals is pretty much the best info you can get on Creer.

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by Agdad

WHy would he go to Wyoming?

Oklahoma State "Cowboys".....they did offer him early playing time so it wouldnt be out of the question.

Guest TtownEagle803

I might be wrong but my bet is that he'll be a Hurricane come 07, but I'm wrong about a lot of things. OU has too much depth at RB so that seems unlikely. Tenessee is a maybe, Florida wouldnt be a bad choice, and Oklahoma State is coming up in the world. All of his top 5 choices are contenders for a good bowl bid, but I'm still thinkin he'll be wearing that green and orange next year.

The information contained within this thread in not substantiated nor has it been confirmed, at this point, as fact. Smoaky.com does not endorse this information as factual. It exists for entertainment purposes only until further notice. At the point that the information, within this thread, approaches the level of harmful intent or is deemed "out of control" it will be removed.

From what I can tell, it's down to Tennessee, Oklahoma State, and OU.

I even remember someone mentioning TCU...and we know of his original interest in Miami as well.

Lennon is a very private person, and I wish him the best of luck with his decision.

Smoaky

Is he a good fit as OU due to the depth at TB (AD and Gorman pickups) and now the cloud of suspicion re: NCAA santions assumably pending? Remember, Arkansas had something similar happen when Jim Lindsey overpaid a player 100 bucks - NCAA levied sanctions for a span of 24 months. I want to see Lennon excel...at any school except Tennessee!

Guest TtownEagle803

I think Oklahoma State is gonna be pretty dang good a few years from now, I'd like to see him go there. I've always hated OU but if he decides to become a sooner, I guess I'll have to change my ways in order to support an Eagle.

Originally posted by TtownEagle803

I've always hated OU but if he decides to become a sooner, I guess I'll have to change my ways in order to support an Eagle.

I had the same problem a few years ago when Travian went to OU. I found myself wanting him to do good, but I never could pull for OU.

Guest TtownEagle803

Yeah, i was a little youngster when Travian went there and hadnt fully developed into a Sooner hater yet so it wasnt too hard to root for him, but now its gonna be difficult. I'll support what ever team he chooses though, I'll always want Lennon to succeed and hopefully we'll get to see him in the NFL one day.

There is 2 people on this world that have a slight idea of where lc is going to be playin...him and his shawty. and she wont tell me nothing..ive tried to get her to "spill the beans" nobody is going to know untill lennon wants them to know. his parents dont even have an idea of whats happening.