MySpace

Sibvicious

Yep, Xanga's definitely dead... I was on it b4 MySpace and someone told me about the site... it's way better than Xanga... lol. Anywho, I love MySpace. I get to keep in touch with my cousin whom I hardly ever get to see, and old friends from Malakoff, as well as friends from Rusk that I graduated with back in May... :D

http://www.myspace.com/masonwhatophyta

• 1 month later...

I advise you dont put anything on there that you wouldnt want ANYONE to see. Our youth pastor looked up several people in our youth group he thought were leaders and was very dissapointed. On the other hand, there were a few he was proud of. But for the most part people think that no one will see that stuff and they can tell it all. Those cyber police should go on there and they could do some serious damage.

My daughter is currently being recruited by D1 coaches. We have been informed the coaches research the internet to see if the athletes have myspace, xanga, etc. . . The coaches do not like the sites. The coaches think the athlete should be working on his/her sport and school work not playing on the computer. If the coaches see anything they do not like it does affect recruiting possibilities.

Food for thought!:coolball: