Who do you Think Van/Rusk

ohmygosh

I do not think Van will be able to stop Rusk... even the better teams with speed such as Palestine and Crockett could not stop sturns last year, and they are an improved offense from last year with more weapons than him. I think this game comes down to whichever team has the least amount of turnovers, and with no turnovers for either team I say whoever has the ball last...

For years Van has changed very little. Always running the ball 90% of the time. Now there is a new threat, their passing game. Way to go Coach Pennington, other coaches and the players. Double threats don't always pay off in the end, but that's one more problem the D's gotta work every week to stop.

Well some of yall are right about Van's passing game. it has improved alot! Rusk cant just pile people up inside like teams did to van last year. Van will make u pay if u do that. And without Sturns, there is no Rusk. Yes Sturns will get some yards, but thats just gonna happen with any team. Van's Defense is very fast this year, and also very physical. Ill take Van 28-14.

Originally posted by BIG DOG 15

RUSK......no contest....the vandals can't hang with STURNS and company........but please note the TYLERPAPER will highliight this game as they always put VAN in the print.....I have noticed this for years ....the TMT loves VAN...watch the paper this week and you will see..If VAN wins then front page on saturday.....If RUSK wins look on the back page....so look on the back page saturday;););)

Well big Dog wrong on both accounts. I think Van hung pretty well with Sturns and company. And as far as the paper, I looked on the front page like you said but nothing there. Final found it on next to last page in area round up section with other teams.:whistle:

Originally posted by ohmygosh
Originally posted by BIG DOG 15

RUSK......no contest....the vandals can't hang with STURNS and company........but please note the TYLERPAPER will highliight this game as they always put VAN in the print.....I have noticed this for years ....the TMT loves VAN...watch the paper this week and you will see..If VAN wins then front page on saturday.....If RUSK wins look on the back page....so look on the back page saturday;););)

Well big Dog wrong on both accounts. I think Van hung pretty well with Sturns and company. And as far as the paper, I looked on the front page like you said but nothing there. Final found it on next to last page in area round up section with other teams.:whistle:

Ouch big dog how bout that!!!!!!!!!!!!!