Who do you think the best Jr high football player is.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best jr. high football player is kody sutton. trust me i would know cause my little brother played for the team. hes from Texas Middle Tigers. when they played John Tyler he had 4 touchdowns with 275 yards. he ended up with 1372 yards rushing with 21 touchdowns and 238 catching yeard with 2 touchdowns in 9 games . hes unstoppable. he runs a 4.71 in the 40 yard dash, hes a monster

I'll tell you someone to look out for and that is the 8th Grade QB for Pittsburg. He has a lot of potential is they work to develop him. He has a very good arm and his passes are beautiful especially when he throws the long ball. However, they hardly ever throw the ball. I think they must have receiver problems. If they correct that you will probably hear of him in the future!

Pleasant Grove is usually not the best junior high team i would say is "THE BEST". But i can see alot of talent with the 7th and 8th graders. If they can stay healthy, and stick together i can promise you that they will be easily the top best 10 teams in 3A ball.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest texpal22

you guys from SH need to be careful. don't let your success go to your head. you will be in high school next year and will be alot different especially when you get to be a sophmore. freshman is pretty close to being in jr. high because you still play together. after that you'll be splitting up.

Originally posted by Shpanther62
Originally posted by RedCreek49

I've listed several players who I think are very good

when you say this how can u 4get about the springhill offensive and d lline they are insane especially #62

Springhill had some very good lineman, #62 was very good indeed. I guess there are so many good players that its hard to get them all.

Originally posted by staff101

Daniel Thompson, QB for LE. Has got the most strongest arms ive laid my eyes on . He makes things complicated for defenses he can scramble and pass. He was a big part of the leopards success in them going 4-0 in their becoming district champs.

Daniel has a very strong arm. The first game I watched him play this year he was a little inconsistent when it came to hitting his receivers but his arm strength was there. The second game I saw him play this year he showed the same arm strength and he put all of his passes on the money!

Well I saw the Athens Hornets play a few games and they have a pretty good team but I must say that there best player is Kendall Preston; the kid is just good in every way. He can run fast, carry the ball well and he also plays a really good safety. You just have to see him they also have a player on the team named Kavern Brown the only thing he has on Preston is his size. The kid is big and fast.

Originally posted by Shpanther62

hey dude thx its just nobody every talks about lineman like i injured pleasant groves fb som1 was talkin bout earlier i didnt mean to but i did

Your right, the line often gets overlooked or at least unmentioned and that's too bad because the line play usually determines who wins the game. I will say that the FB from PG had a hurt his shoulder several weeks before the Spring Hill game according to some people. He hurt his shoulder making a reaching arm tackle on a running back, not receiving a blow from a lineman!

I would like to add that Spring Hill's line was the biggest reason for their success, their pass blocking allowed there good QB's all the time they needed to hit their receivers.

I don't know who the best player is now, but next year I have a son that will play for Bullard, that is miles ahead of my abilities at his age. Recognizing plays, making the right adjustments, at 145lbs he benches well over his weight. He played several years with the Tyler Cowboys under head coach Travis Bell, Jamie Simon and coach Lennon. His coaches nicknamed him the Kyle the "HAMMER".

I played high school & college football @ a NAIA then transfered to a D2 school.

Barring injury he should fare better.

He will play TE / LB for the Panthers in 2007

Then I should change my ID to Bullardpanthers41dad. lol

I tell you someone to look out for and that's Travis Turner. He will be the Running Back for Texas Middle School's 8th grade team. He is not real big but is very, very quick and fast. He is quicker than he is fast but he has good speed and he has great moves. Although not real big, he has very good leg strength and overall good body strength and hard to tackle.