Who do you think the best Jr high football player is.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Well he is still young but he plays well. He has 102 TD's in two flag seasons. Here is two short Highlight Videos from You Tube.

Their mother must have been a heck of an athlete in school! :happy65:

Just kidding. You've done a heck of a job raising those boys.

Bryan Chumley - 7th grade tailback at Sabine. Remember the name.

He had a 70 yd. touchdown run, three tackles, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery all in the first 1:30 of tonight's game against Brownsboro! He went on to score three more in the 1st half going away + a 88 yard punt return that was called back. He didn't play offense in the 2nd half. But did get an interception. Final was: Sabine 32 Brownsboro 14

He's a real talent.

And NO Coach Vallery you can't have his phone number!

The Bullard 8th grade QB is pretty good. I have coached POP W. and seen alot of youth play, and wouldnt post if he was ordinary. But he is special. I have been watching him for a couple of years now, because my nephew plays on his team. He is really fast, and can throw a good ball. Has that swagger a QB needs. Bullard had a goal line stand against Troup on the 1 yard line tonight, with 47 seconds left. He broke the next play for 99 yards for a TD. He is going to be a good one.

Dylan Cantrell 2 carries 74 yards and 2Tds. One reception 25 yards. 1 interception. in the Whitehouse 7th grade game against Mabank.

...youtube?...always cracks me up when dads have to promote their kids...oh well... back to the topic...JB Moss at BrooK Hill is the best JH player I have seen in this area and I have seen alot including Cantrell...and no, i am no relation at all...have just seen him play and he has all the tools... :zorro:

...youtube?...always cracks me up when dads have to promote their kids...oh well... back to the topic...JB Moss at BrooK Hill is the best JH player I have seen in this area and I have seen alot including Cantrell...and no, i am no relation at all...have just seen him play and he has all the tools... :zorro:

As I said in the other thread, JB does not have all the tools. But he is close. As far as youtube,why the big deal? Ashamed cause you didnt think of it first?

Well I guess everyone has there opinion and with all the idiotic things that you post I don't have much respect for yours. I think JB is a good JH football player but he is far from one of the best in this area. Both of my boys played football with him last year and they played against him when he played for the Hurricanes as a kicker. So I have seen him play many times. You tube is good way to let my family and friends see what they are doing and who ever else once to watch. So if you don't like it don't watch it. I don't have to promote my kids they do a good enough job on there own.

Well I guess everyone has there opinion and with all the idiotic things that you post I don't have much respect for yours. I think JB is a good JH football player but he is far from one of the best in this area. Both of my boys played football with him last year and they played against him when he played for the Hurricanes as a kicker. So I have seen him play many times. You tube is good way to let my family and friends see what they are doing and who ever else once to watch. So if you don't like it don't watch it. I don't have to promote my kids they do a good enough job on there own.

i didnt watch it...i have seen him enough to know all he likes to do is run outside...so far only you and strawberry are the only ones promoting them...so i guess you have to...

...please tell us what tools he doesnt have?...
He is scared. If you dont believe me, just ask him. You obviously have not watched JB play defense. But since you are obviously his agent, you must know this.
i didnt watch it...i have seen him enough to know all he likes to do is run outside...so far only you and strawberry are the only ones promoting them...so i guess you have to...
How am I promoting anyone? Why do you care what we think anyway. You played D1! :notworthy: