Bullard Pep rally

sarge

We had a streaker, he ran in durring the pep rally and gave us a couple of indecent signs then ran out the gym doors that lead to the outside. Bullard high school is possibly the worst place on earth to streak because it is in a pasture so he ran almost to down town about 3/4 - 1 mile away with the assistant priciple and the coaches chasing after him, but he got to his car and left but he told several people he was going to do it and i guess they saw who he was because on my way home when I passed his house there were cops there.

Scream mask,boots,and commando. He ran down to to the adminestrative(spelling) office where he had his car started already. He drove around until someone called and said he was clear so he went home. Too many people knew about it and told officer walker who did it,walker came to his house and fined him 200$ for indicent exposure. He left his clothes in the bathroom so it also didn't help because people knew what he wore so told walker. It was funny,but a dumb way to show school spirit.

Originally posted by rabfan

well, if he was that fast. the coaches should have at least looked at him for a wide-out or something.:cool:

I was told the coaches were laughing too hard and that the vice principle chased him down. I left before it happened because he said he would do it during a game and he didn't do it,so I figured he was just playing around. I got a call from a cheerleader telling me what happend.:whome:

Originally posted by B_town4Life

Scream mask,boots,and commando. He ran down to to the adminestrative(spelling) office where he had his car started already. He drove around until someone called and said he was clear so he went home. Too many people knew about it and told officer walker who did it,walker came to his house and fined him 200$ for indicent exposure. He left his clothes in the bathroom so it also didn't help because people knew what he wore so told walker. It was funny,but a dumb way to show school spirit.

He got fined $200.00??? They should have just laughed it off, everyone else did!:rofl: