Hughes Springs v/s Paul Pewitt

HS1988

Originally posted by hsfootballfan
Originally posted by allstatemgr

Whoop the #### out of pewitt.........I'm tired of hearing about them!!!

There is no sense in that kind of trash talking. H.S. has alot of respect for Pewitt, and I am sure that Pewitt feels the same way. We talk trash between each other but when it comes down to it we support each other as well. I think that H.S. will win in a close game. Good luck to both teams. Go Mustangs!!!!!
OL HSfootballfan may be a little hen pecked. You stated on another post that your wife graduated from P.P. Well that dont mean ya gotta sweet talk all the P.P fans on here. :whome:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by HS1988

There is no sense in that kind of trash talking. H.S. has alot of respect for Pewitt, and I am sure that Pewitt feels the same way. We talk trash between each other but when it comes down to it we support each other as well. I think that H.S. will win in a close game. Good luck to both teams. Go Mustangs!!!!!
OL HSfootballfan may be a little hen pecked. You stated on another post that your wife graduated from P.P. Well that dont mean ya gotta sweet talk all the P.P fans on here. :whome:
I'm not sweet talkin' anybody. Everybody from H.S. has respect for P.P. When I go to a Pewitt game I cheer as loud as anybody in the stands for the Bulls (If thier not playing the Mustangs.) My wife and I sit on different sides of the field when H.S. and P.P. play.

Originally posted by HS1988

I'm not sweet talkin' anybody. Everybody from H.S. has respect for P.P. When I go to a Pewitt game I cheer as loud as anybody in the stands for the Bulls (If thier not playing the Mustangs.) My wife and I sit on different sides of the field when H.S. and P.P. play.
CALM DOWN THIS IS YOUR OLD UNCLE JUST PICKIN:whome::whome:

Originally posted by TexasGolfCoach

Believe me, the kids at HS aren't worried about a TD scored on them in the last minute of last year's game. But, if they are, that's good news for Pewitt....the Mustangs are looking in the past, instead of what's at stake on This Friday.

Pewitt wins this one.

I guess you're right, no football team has ever used something from a past meeting with an opponent for motivation. What was I thinking?

Guest JAKEBRAKE

You need to quit sniffin glue bobsacamo. If you think PP will beat HS as bad as Huck wants it to be then you are crazy. This is one of the worst Pewitt teams I have ever seen, HS will be ready to play and they will be the ones going home with a win. No way Pewitt makes the playoffs.

Guest CNOrtega

The 2001 team was the worst that Pewitt has had in my mind, but that's just me talking. I think that's also the year HS beat them, but I could be wrong. I think Pewitt will win it, I think Pewitt is in Hughes Springs' head a little, seeing that they've pretty much dominated them in recent years. It'll be a great game. Pewitt by a touchdown.