WE WANT ROMO!!!!

Well as of right now while they are maybe slightly more talented they just don't do the things that a Superbowl team does. They are inconsistent overall. They are succeptable to the big play. They get too many penalties, and too many turnovers. They just beat themselves too much. If they are going to be a contender they can't do that. And they have to find a way to win even when they aren't playing there best see last years Superbowl teams. Now thats not to say that they can't get there but, there just not IMO at this stage.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bench Bledsoe, start Romo the rest of the season and when the Cowboys finish 6-10, I will be able to see a post call "WE WANT BLEDSOE BACK". Plain and simple, Romo isn't the answer now. Maybe next year he'll be what we need. Bledsoe gives you the best chance to win. If he is terrible or not, you have to go with your best. Romo just doesn't have enough experience yet.

Originally posted by EastTexaninHawaii

Well as of right now while they are maybe slightly more talented they just don't do the things that a Superbowl team does. They are inconsistent overall. They are succeptable to the big play. They get too many penalties, and too many turnovers. They just beat themselves too much. If they are going to be a contender they can't do that. And they have to find a way to win even when they aren't playing there best see last years Superbowl teams. Now thats not to say that they can't get there but, there just not IMO at this stage.

I agree, but my point was there is not really a team in the NFC is at that stage yet either, with the exception MAYBE of Chicago.

Bledsoe is pathetic. How does a veteran make such bone head throws. I can understand some of the sacks were due to the offensive line but he aint got it. Hope Parcells has got the stones to pull him.

You guys are being hard on Romo for no reason. Every pass has been perfect...TO drops the ball on 4th and 2, Witten cant hold onto a ball that hit him in the numbers and TO slips on the turf. Those are the three incompletions besides the interception.

On that INT he had a guy open but Strahan made an awesome play on the bat down.

He led this team down the field and escaped pressure several times and threw the ball VERY accurately on the run...something Drew simply cannot do.

He's going to be a stud.

i'll give romo a couple of bad decisions resulting in a couple of picks. it is also something that is understandable considering he is so young. he is much more elusive (and with our line, he'd better be) than bledsoe. for once, theisman may have been right saying the boys should've used the shotgun more. i guess if we're going to struggle, i'd rather struggle while romo is in there and at least have an opportunity to compete later

Originally posted by Aggie2008

You guys are being hard on Romo for no reason. Every pass has been perfect...TO drops the ball on 4th and 2, Witten cant hold onto a ball that hit him in the numbers and TO slips on the turf. Those are the three incompletions besides the interception.

On that INT he had a guy open but Strahan made an awesome play on the bat down.

He led this team down the field and escaped pressure several times and threw the ball VERY accurately on the run...something Drew simply cannot do.

He's going to be a stud.

Yea Strahan did make a good play but even if he doesn't when you go back and look at it he was throwing into double coverage there was no one open. If Drew throws that pick there would be no sympathy so Romo deserves none. And while Romo did make some plays and show some escapability. How many times did he throw into coverage and the reciever bailed him out. Hey I like Romo and I hope he does well. But if you think every pass was perfect last night or that he even played well your kidding yourself. There is no excuse for the INTs all three of them were terrible. You guys wanted him, so I will spare him no more than any spared Drew. I don't care who is back there all I want is for that person to protect the football. And if that offensive line doesn't get its butt in gear then you can throw this wasted season in the toilet.