East Texas "Game of the Week" (October 19th-21st)

Smoaky

Troup vs. Tatum is not only game of the week... but game of the season (not including playoffs) for both of these teams... cuz like yall said... this game will daside the District Championship, so for Troup to stay undefeated this season they first have to play the much antisipated game against the top ranked Tatum Eagles

GOOD LUCK TROUP TIGERS!!:coolio:

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by littlered47

Gotta be Troup Vs. Tatum!! It's the SL Carroll Vs. Lufkin in 2A!!!

No not quite. Tatum vs Jefferson would be 2A's SLC vs Lufkin. Its a 19AA SLC vs Lufkin....but wont be the best matchup in 2A this year. That'll be week 2 or maybe week 3 of the playoffs.

Originally posted by TtownEagle803
Originally posted by littlered47

Gotta be Troup Vs. Tatum!! It's the SL Carroll Vs. Lufkin in 2A!!!

No not quite. Tatum vs Jefferson would be 2A's SLC vs Lufkin. Its a 19AA SLC vs Lufkin....but wont be the best matchup in 2A this year. That'll be week 2 or maybe week 3 of the playoffs.

I've got a feeling you may change your mind after this Friday! Just my opinion though!!

You could also make the case for Longview-Lee being for the district title in 12-5A, especially since Mesquite lost their all-everything QB.

The Tatum-Troup game should be good also. I just find it weird picturing Tatum in 2A though. That just doesn't seem fair.

Tatum vs. Troup is the game of the week, but I don't think it's the most important game. Both of these teams make the playoffs, whoever wins.

However, The Longview - Lee loser may be in trouble. And if Rusk loses to Carthage, one of the best players in ET may be out of the playoffs. These don't have the hype of Troup vs. Tatum, but they may be more important.