D'Field vs New Boston

TigerGal

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bluetiger114

There are a lot of Daingerfield haters on here, there must be a reason. Let's hear some of them.

I have never before said anything about D'Field. However,

they rubbed A LOT of people around here the wrong way

this year when they played at Redwater. Going for 2....on side kick when they're ahead by 30-40 pts. I don't understand where that came from. Here's hoping NB will

rip'em.

New Boston 35 D'Field 14.

NB's coach is the master of the balanced offense. they'll come at d'field from all directions and they'll be very disciplined doing it. coach barker's trade mark is execution!

NB will play steady, fundamental football with a nice mix of both the pass and the run and their defense will play great position football.

D'field will have to bring their "A" game to win this one.

Originally posted by TigerGal

What's everyone's thoughts on this one? The Lions have to come to Daingerfield to play this one. Now that the Tigers seem to have stepped up their game, can they take the Lions?

I don’t know Tiger Gal, I agree DF has stepped up there game, but if they are going to keep up with the Lions this year they will have to step it up another notch and keep it there for 4 quarters. I don’t think they can handle the Lions for 4 Quarters.

New Boston 35 Daingerfield 28.

Man this is a tough district. The only thing that could possibly make 17 2A any more interesting is if Jefferson and Dekalb were in it.

Originally posted by hares

Last year's game between the two old 14-3A rivals was played in Daingerfield, correct?

NB has not won this game with the Tigers yet. But looking at the schedule after this week it sure looks like the Tiger's loss to Hooks could spoil playoff chances.

Yes..NB won the meeting the year they went 3-4 deep in the playoffs

Daingerfield is going to surprise some people, this game will be closer than everyone thinks...I don't think either team will be able to stop the opposition's offense, it will be a shootout, and penalties/turnovers will play a huge roll...Daingerfield's team speed has given New Boston fits in the past, it all depends how the game starts...When the Tigers get out to a good start they are a better team...The first quarter will tell you how this game turns out...

Not nervous, READY. Would you like to exchange cell #'s for a little friendly taunting after the game?

I have a feeling this one will not be as close as some ppl think. I feel a breakaway in this one opening up in about the third quarter.

Guest JAKEBRAKE

Not so fast my friend. The mighty Tigers will shake up the 2A polls this Friday. The pulling away in the 3rd quarter will be the Tigers, NB won't know what happened when this one is over.

I don't know about exchanging #'s, but if you want to find me...I'm the tall guy to visitor's left of the pressbox, the one who never sits down, and never shuts up...My Tigers hear me, and if you listen you will too !!!!

The fans are behind the Pride of Daingerfield and Friday night we're gonna show it...