Brody Greene & Aggie Baseball

BBGF

The Fall practice season has ended and Brody Greene has done an excellent job!! In spite of an ankle injury close to the end, he still managed to play in the Fall World Series and come out on top! If interested, go to www.aggiebaseball.net and listen to the radio interview with Head Coach Rob Childress (there are several different interviews, but one in particular is the one that is 18 min.). Brody has worked extremely hard and is dedicated 100% to the Aggie Baseball Team - his future looks very good - and be sure, he is representing Bullard and East Texas in a way for us all to be proud! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy

Was it the same ankle he hurt in commerce? That ankle cost him a ring, i still feel awful about that , hope he heals up well before spring.

Actually, it was the OTHER ankle! The injury was not as severe as was in Commerce, but he must wear braces at all times due to this weakness. He only missed a couple days of practice and it seems to be healing very well. Commerce...........that was heartbreaking.:sad2:

Originally posted by lobo4life

What position?

He has been working at SS, but also at 2nd and 3rd. Designated positions have not been 100% decided as of yet. Each player had a one on one evaluation with the coaches last week and Brody came away with very high marks. Brandon Hicks, a junior, a transfer from San Jacinto, has the starting SS position as of now. He is an extremely talented athlete in addition to being a great leader and very hard worker. He and Brody work together a great deal and he has become a very important person and friend to him. They both share the same love and dedication of the game and compliment each other well. So far the experience of A & M has been the best thing that has ever happened for Brody, he's very grateful!

We'll know more about each player and position in the next couple of months, not for sure yet if Brody will be a starter, but he will play and being a Freshman, that's saying a great deal!:coolball:

From listening to the coaches online and talking to Greene's dad, the guys at A&M wouldn't mind signing 9 top shortstops. They won't pigeon hole a kid into 1 spot and nobody's spot is secure. They are bent on signing a certain kind of player to suit their style. Most shortstops can play anywhere. If he's a player (there's no question Middlebrook's is) they will find a spot for him.

blah blah blah, i wish brody the best and hope he accomplishes great things in sports, but how much is A&M paying you to be he publicist? they need to look at some back pay in high school for those 4 years of great smoaky.com postings. Heck, call Lamar up and have a billboard erected in bullard with some brody senior pics on it, im sure there is a cult there who can light up a few torches and dance around it. On second thought, we could clone him...

Originally posted by CowboyFan06

blah blah blah, i wish brody the best and hope he accomplishes great things in sports, but how much is A&M paying you to be he publicist? they need to look at some back pay in high school for those 4 years of great smoaky.com postings. Heck, call Lamar up and have a billboard erected in bullard with some brody senior pics on it, im sure there is a cult there who can light up a few torches and dance around it. On second thought, we could clone him...

I think someone is jealous and is a complete nutcase.:whome:

Publicist? Who are you talking about? If you're referring to Kim, she happens to be his mother and has every right to post about her son. And, believe it or not, there happen to be a few of us on here who like to here how he's doing ( even if he is an Aggie now). So my advice to you if you don't like the topic of this thread.....don't read it, or better yet go away.

Can we please have this guy's account deleted?

Then that must be all you know about Brody or Kim.

I have never met Brody, but It wasn't necessary to realize what kind of kid he is. There were plenty of people, not just his mom, that have stated what kind of person he is. Plus he has to be a smart kid, he is an Aggie:tongue:!!

I'm thinking one of two things happened here. One he must have dropped 30 on you ,or two he took you yard and your neck hasn't recovered from the whiplash as you watched it go out of sight. Which one was it?

Originally posted by imyahuckleberry

I'm thinking one of two things happened here. One he must have dropped 30 on you ,or two he took you yard and your neck hasn't recovered from the whiplash as you watched it go out of sight. Which one was it?

Haha I like that. Maybe both!!

Originally posted by lobo4life
Originally posted by LJLPOP10

Plus he has to be a smart kid, he is an Aggie:tongue:!!

Some might say that shows a lack of intelligience. Guess it just depends on who you talk to. ;)

You never miss out on a shot at A&M do ya? haha. I was just waiting for someone to make that comment. But yes, it's all fun:tongue:

• 2 months later...

I have a 7 year old kid in 2nd grade in Bullard and he watched Brody's every move his senior year. And thank goodness he did. Brody is not only a very talented athlete but a very good person. Something my 7 year old did not fail to notice.