Dale Hansen

I wish some of you could have heard his show last night on ESPN Radio on 103.3

He was going on and on about the Cowboys and how I told you so and then a caller called in and got all over him about being a bitter washed up guy!

It was some good talk radio

Sports,

He was going on and on about I told you so that every move the organization has made in the last 10 yrs has been wrong

He said that he said Parcells was wrong Bledsoe was wrong

That Jerry is a terrible General Manger does not know what to do

Some of it I agreed with some some not

If Dallas had a kicker last year and that was Jerrys fault for not having one this team was 11-5 or 12-4 and in tha playoffs and you could not say that bringing Bledsoe in last year was a bad move

The caller said that Hanson was mad because no one talked to him from the Cowboys organization anymore since Aikman left and that he has been run off from several radio stations

I dont know the facts of that but I do know he has been on Channel 8 sports for ever

I like Dale Hansen ... Randy Galloway ... Norm ... the oldtimers in Dallas/Ft. Worth sports coverage.

But working in Longview keeps me from picking up 1310 am. I use to listen to ESPN on the internet ... for about a week. Then a memo came down from national HQ data processing to my boss. I had to quit listening to it because it was slowing down the internet link stream or somesuch. Anyway, I do miss Galloway on WBAP especially. Those were great evenings, catching Smoaky on KTBB, then switching over to WBAP with Galloway.

I don't mind Hanson, but I hate it when guys like this go on and on about how they were right.

How many times have they been wrong? They don't want to think about that, but I'd be willing to bet that it's been more often than they've been right. The difference is that all we hear about from them is when they did get it correct.

Hanson had alot of good points but i think some of it is bitterness with the cowboys organization.Dallas hasnt developed a QB since Aikman which is one of the things he is ranting about along with several bad decsions,but i still like hansen as far as Randy Galloway goes i dislike him very much bordering on hate the guy is flat out stupid Colin Cowherd and Jim Rome.

Give me the oldtimers anytime. Of course, at my age, they were the ones I listened to so ........

I don't care for Rome ..... Cowherd .. eh ... Mike and Mike is good for my morning drive to Longview.

But I really miss Galloway on WBAP from 6-8pm in the evenings. What a radio program ... especially during the football season.

But then, Randy LOVED baseball ... had some great shows during baseball season also.

Originally posted by TJC_fan

Give me the oldtimers anytime. Of course, at my age, they were the ones I listened to so ........

I don't care for Rome ..... Cowherd .. eh ... Mike and Mike is good for my morning drive to Longview.

But I really miss Galloway on WBAP from 6-8pm in the evenings. What a radio program ... especially during the football season.

But then, Randy LOVED baseball ... had some great shows during baseball season also.

I totally agree. That was the one great thing about living in the Dallas area back when I was there in the mid 80's. I loved listening to Hansen and Galloway. It sure beat reading about Dallas City Council politics (Ragsdale, Lipscomb).

Also reading the latest that Skip Bayless had to say against the Boys. He never said anything good about the Cowboys when Landry was there. That was the big thing, reading the DMN just to see his column.

I just loved to read his article just so I could stay mad at him all week until the next game. Back then there wasn't anything I liked about Bayless. Now, since I'm older I have read some of his stuff and like some of it. LOL