HS1988

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BearBryant

1. economy runs in cycles

2. domestic policy was so-so

3. shrank welfare rolls because Republicans forced it.

4. Did ban many types of guns, clips, enforced a waiting period and wanted much more

5. did veto the partial birth abortion ban as well as appoint numerous pro-abortion judges

6. balanced the budget because of Republicans

7.foreign policy was non-existent

8. true but no common sense

9.true but Americans grew weery

10. brought it on himself

11. health care plan was horrible and his wife is a witch

So if it was good, the Republican congress did it, and if it was bad, Clinton did it?

Great logic.

The downfall of Bush for me is that he's been a mediocre president with everyone on on his side. Clinton didn't even have that luxury.

Originally posted by Middle

So if it was good, the Republican congress did it, and if it was bad, Clinton did it?

I didn't slam Clinton.

I'll flip your reasoning around on you. If it was good, Clinton did it, if it was bad the Republicans did it.

Clinton was a mediocre president with the entire leftwing on his side. Bush has been a great President with the entire leftwing never ever giving him a chance.

Originally posted by BearBryant

I'll flip your reasoning around on you. If it was good, Clinton did it, if it was bad the Republicans did it.

Haha, touche.

Clinton was a mediocre president with the entire leftwing on his side. Bush has been a great President with the entire leftwing never ever giving him a chance.

Bush has the entire congress as his same party. That's a lot easier than having an opposing congress. Not to mention a terrorist attack to make people scared and impressionable.

Both Clinton and Bush have been mediocre presidents. Time might change that fact on the latter, but Clinton will always be mediocre.

The sad part is politics will never change. Some people will never admit the facts. Ten of the eleven things that I stated will be approved curriculum for history in our schools. No one can change the facts of history. Im sorry guys, I know you hate it but its just the truth.

Clinton had the entire liberal biased main stream media tooting his horn from day one. :whistle:

Bush has had the entire liberal biased main stream media doing everything they could to tear down and demean his presidency from day one. There is NOTHING he could have done or could do today that could have change that fact. :whistle:

Bill Clinton is responsible for the democrats losing both houses of congress! :w00t:

The left wing media is trying to manufacture a democrat landslide takeover of Washington out of thin air . . . we shall see Tuesday! :whistle:

Originally posted by KirtFalcon

Clinton had the entire liberal biased main stream media tooting his horn from day one. :whistle:

Bush has had the entire liberal biased main stream media doing everything they could to tear down and demean his presidency from day one. There is NOTHING he could have done or could do today that could have change that fact. :whistle:

Take off the tin foil hat for a second and use your brain.

What power does the media have in comparison to Congress?

You are seriously off your rocker.

I agree with you KirtFalcon. Just look at how the media reacted to Kerry's downing the military. They tried to give it no coverage or just a bolched joke. If a Republican does something wrong they keep it in the news for weeks. The media did their best to make Clinton look good and they do their best to make Bush and the Republicans look bad.

Take off the tin foil hat for a second and use your brain.

What power does the media have in comparison to Congress?

You are seriously off your rocker.

If you are too blind to see what the liberal media and the liberal dimocrats have been attempting to do the past 6 years, you worst case of denial I have ever seen. It's obvious to the brain dead the liberal media is in the tank for the dimocrats and totally hate Bush. :whistle:

If you think the power of the biased media hasn't influenced this election there is not much hope for you understanding much of anything :w00t:

The media does have a lot of power. They have the power of the megaphone. Their power resides in getting the gullible to believe everything that they say.

Clinton had both houses of congress for two years and look what he did. He ran hard to the left cramming through gun control bills and almost got us stuck with a disastrous health care system (not that our current system is much better).

Both Clinton and Bush are masters at the political game. Both are smart, wiley, and very keen at recognizing what the opposition is doing. Both are aware of their shortcomings and use that to their advantage.

Originally posted by CNOrtega

By and large, I think Clinton was an outstanding president. I was proud to be an American when Clinton was in the White House. Now? Not so much. It's to the point where I track my 401(k) earnings in exchange rates to a handful of foreign countries because as soon as I have the ways and means to make it somewhere else, I'm through with America.

what would we do without all those positive posts?

Originally posted by 50pinch

The media does have a lot of power. They have the power of the megaphone. Their power resides in getting the gullible to believe everything that they say.

Clinton had both houses of congress for two years and look what he did. He ran hard to the left cramming through gun control bills and almost got us stuck with a disastrous health care system (not that our current system is much better).

Both Clinton and Bush are masters at the political game. Both are smart, wiley, and very keen at recognizing what the opposition is doing. Both are aware of their shortcomings and use that to their advantage.

I for one respect the office of U.S. president regardless of who it is, even if I disagree with some of their decisions or policies. Having said that, I try not to bash President Bush. But come on now, "master of politics"? Smart, wiley, and keen?:whome:

Let me get the :whome::whome::whome::whome: out of the way first.

Bush is a master at politics. He keeps his political enemies thinking that he is stupid and allows them to set the bar low. He beats them everytime. Remember the 2000 election debates? Before the debates all we heard was how good a debater Gore was and how he was going to destroy Bush. Bush went along wih it then when it came time to debate, he bested Gore.

He is very smart, wiley and very keen. Dumb like a fox so to say. The Dems have always underestimated him and that is precisely why he has had so much success against them. If you had read my post you would have seen that I didn't say he was a policy wonk or a brain surgeon. But, he is very street savvy to the political game. He also has a masters degree which very few of us on here have. He is not, however a great speaker, which by the way has nothing to do with intelligence.

Bush is a master at politics. He keeps his political enemies thinking that he is stupid and allows them to set the bar low. He beats them everytime. Remember the 2000 election debates? Before the debates all we heard was how good a debater Gore was and how he was going to destroy Bush. Bush went along wih it then when it came time to debate, he bested Gore.

He is very smart, wiley and very keen. Dumb like a fox so to say. The Dems have always underestimated him and that is precisely why he has had so much success against them. If you had read my post you would have seen that I didn't say he was a policy wonk or a brain surgeon. But, he is very street savvy to the political game. He also has a masters degree which very few of us on here have. He is not, however a great speaker, which by the way has nothing to do with intelligence.

He also has some of the smartest political masterminds on his staff. Not to take anything away from him, just saying.

The downfall of Bush for me is that he's been a mediocre president with everyone on on his side. Clinton didn't even have that luxury.

He did until he single-handedly lost both the Senate and the House for the democrats.

Originally posted by DeuceChunker03

He also has some of the smartest political masterminds on his staff. Not to take anything away from him, just saying.

True, Rove is one of the best at politics. Like him or not he is a pro at what he does.

Lets see, Draftdodger, Liar, Fornicator, Adulterer, Pot Head, He Failed America in so many ways. He degraded the Office of the President, raised taxes, made America more vulnerable. I could go on and on. As Ann Coulter said; He was the last democrat that Tricked the American people into putting him into office.

Originally posted by HS1988

Tricked the American people, degraded the office of president,liar, draft dodger, dope head. Sticks and stones. One thing ya have to give credit for, at least it was the American people who actually put him in office.:coolio:

But can't you say those things about Bush as well?