Another atrocity committed by followers of the "Religion of Peace"

RETIREDFAN1

Muslim insurgents behead 14-year-old Christian boy

Attack happened at Iraq plant where victim was running electric generator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: October 31, 2006

1:00 a.m. Eastern

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

A website in Assyria is confirming that a 14-year-old Christian boy who was working a 12-hour shift maintaining an electric generator has been murdered by Muslim insurgents.

The Assyrian International News Agency said the tragedy was reported by an Assyrian language web page at www.ankawa.com.

(Story continues below)

The youth was identified as Ayad Tariq, who lived in Baqouba, Iraq, and was at work on Oct. 21 when a group of "disguised Muslim insurgents" went into the power plant shortly after his shift began at 6 a.m.

The website reported the insurgents asked him for his identification and, according to other witnesses who hid and stayed alive to report on the attack, questioned his identification card's reference to him as a "Christian."

Are you truly a "Christian sinner," they asked.

"Yes, I am Christian but I am not a sinner," he replied.

The insurgents then called him a "dirty Christian sinner," grabbed his limbs and held them while beheading him, the witnesses reported.

They were shouting, "Allahu akbar! Allahu Akbar!" during the murder, witnesses said.

An organization called AssyrianChristians.com said they are the indigenous people of Iraq, with a population that has been in the Middle East from the time of Christ.

However, they have faced a number of purges by the region's rulers over time, including the present attacks by powerful Islamic factions across Iran, Iraq and neighboring nations, officials said.

Only two generations back, Assyrian Christians made up 20 percent of the population of the Middle East, but during the Assyrian Genocide of 1915, an estimated three million Christians were slaughtered there, the organization said.

Current estimates are that there are about 2.5 million Assyrian Christians in Iraq.

Kenneth Scott LaTourette wrote in "A History of Christianity" that the Assyrian Christians became the first nation to accept Christianity, and one of the largest missionary-sending peoples in Christian history.

"The Assyrian Christians are one of the last remaining Christian communities in the Middle East," said Rev. Ken Joseph Jr., of the Assyrian Christians organization.

Tens of thousands of Assyrian Christians have fled their traditional homelands in recent months, officials confirmed.

Originally posted by Rhino2K4

Yes. It is a hint to what kind of mentality is drawn or attracted to Islam.

Of course, in the prison system, convicts use Islam as a "cover" to conduct extortion activities and gang business. Sound familiar??!!

Yes it does. The same way they used Christianity.

You're right strawberry. Christianity is used as a "cover" too.

Remember that psycho Warren Jeffs? The scumbag used fundamental christianity as a guise to commit sexual acts with underaged girls.

I have a problem with certain aspects of christianity too, but I won't go into that now.

Originally posted by Eagle

Rhino, Warrenn Jeffs spun christianity into a colt, it was not fundamental christianity, he made those people he was God.

I know. He was the leader of a cult where he imposed his sick doctrine over his followers. I do understand that the beliefs of this psycho cult was far removed from fundamental christianity.

I stand corrected. Thanks Eagle. ;)

BTW Middle, Jeffs isn't a "mainstream" Mormon.

Neither are the terrorists mainstream Islam.

It's very easy to take any religion too far.

Come to think of it, those Catholic priests supposedly liked little boys; they're about as mainstream Christian you can get. It's just people and religion taking it in the wrong direction and using it for the wrong things.