Thursday night games!

AnOldBuckeye

I'd like to ask anyone who attends any Jr. High, or 9th grade/Jr. Varsity games tonight, to put the scores on here in this post. You know we are all very concerned about the scores from Friday Nights games, as we should be,, but,, I don't think we need to leave out the kids who play on thursday nights. They are out there every week since August shedding the same blood, sweat and tears the Varsity teams are shedding,, and I think they need a little recognition at some point. Besides,, these kids are the ones who we will be watching on Friday nights for the next several years. Share what you know if you will,, thanks.

Whitehouse 8th grade upped their record to 9-0 tonight with a 56-6 shellacking of Marshall. They have not had a close game all year long. I believe the 26-8 win they had over Henderson was their closest contest this season.

This group is really special--very similar to the group that is now seniors. They have the best JH defense I've ever seen.

Originally posted by smokeydabear

whitehouse 8th 8-0, district champs, have outscored opponants 298-32, Play Nac. McMichael next week. This is an awsome group of young kids that run the spread offense better than several 9th and jv teams I have seen. District 12-4A better watch this bunch. JMO

After seeing this group last night for the first time, folks will start wondering what we are putting in the food to get kids like this. Whitehouse is fast leaving the rebuild stage, and getting into reload territory.

The carthage JV beat the Huntington JV last night in a very exciting game. For as bad as the Huntington Varsity is, their JV team was pretty salty. Have some good size kids and a couple of kids that had SPEED. I will say that Carthage was a little off last night, putting the ball on the ground a few times, but it was a very competitive game. The carthage JV has only one loss to Newton. They are undefeated in district play.