Union Grove vs Jefferson

UG_Sooner

Originally posted by 60isabeast

harlton only beat jefferson by a touchdown. union grove was inside the harlton 15 yrd. line 3 times in the first half and failed to execute. this game will be evenly mached. grove is fighting for their playoff dreams to come to life!!:mad:

good luck...:yawn:

ug is not playing for pride......ug wins next friday then it will be harleton, jefferson, UG and if they lose then its harleton, jefferson, big sandy......they are playing for a playoff spot not for pride......personally i think UG can beat them, but they will have to play the best football they've played all year

Maybe some good play calling when UG gets to the 5 or 10 yard will end up being the final outcome of a win or loss. People said JEfferson easily over everyone however i do remember the close one against Harmony the Half time score against Big Sandy and the Loss to a small 2A HArleton. So my friends anything is possible

Originally posted by 60isabeast

harlton only beat jefferson by a touchdown. union grove was inside the harlton 15 yrd. line 3 times in the first half and failed to execute. this game will be evenly mached. grove is fighting for their playoff dreams to come to life!!:mad:

Good Call

nottttttttttttt

We were flat as a flitter and still beat oNION gROVE.

i've been lookin at the distict and union grove is -8 and big sandy i think is -7 so.......jefferson and halreton are both +15 so if grove wins by 2 points then they will be in......if big sandy and union grove both lose friday than big sandy will be in because they won the game between them