New Boston / Jefferson

kooldown54

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BACKWOODS

Jefferson 12-Union Grove O. That's what leads me to believe that New Boston will thump Jefferson. I don't mean any disrespect to The Grove, but they are not in the same league as NB. How could Jefferson only score 2 TD's on them with all that speed?

GOOD QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

they lost 20-17 last year in the 4th, Nb had the game won (like PP did) but they shot themselves in the foot, i promise it won't happen this year, those boys know they got the talent to take there post season deep, so there going to keep there heads and win some football games

Originally posted by BACKWOODS

Jefferson 12-Union Grove O. That's what leads me to believe that New Boston will thump Jefferson. I don't mean any disrespect to The Grove, but they are not in the same league as NB. How could Jefferson only score 2 TD's on them with all that speed?

im a member of the o-line and we played horrible that game. alot of issues before friday arose and things had to be changed at the last minute. speeds no good when your line has brain ####. union grove was well coached and found a weak point. we are gonna do the same thing to NB, stop #'s 1,2,and 3. This game should be a defensive battle.

Originally posted by jreid28

How's Basketball practice going in DF so far slick?

Not real sure, not a big hoops fan... You can teach me all about basketball in the upcoming weeks, because if you squeak by Jefferson (I think you will). Your season is over after that...

Originally posted by Slikk1803
Originally posted by jreid28

How's Basketball practice going in DF so far slick?

Not real sure, not a big hoops fan... You can teach me all about basketball in the upcoming weeks, because if you squeak by Jefferson (I think you will). Your season is over after that...

Dang NB will get to beat you in football, basketball, then baseball, by the end of the school year you guys will be batting .000 in the athletic program against NB,by the way Tatum's not invencible, they'll be after Jefferson:whome:

jefferson may have speed BUT the easiest way to stop speed is to hit them before they get started........thats what union grove did.....one of jeffersons td came off a long pass and another was because of a droped punt....so iunno i think turnovers and penalties will kill jefferson in this one...

NB- 28

Jefferson- 14

NBs O-line maby be small but that dosent matter..... Ask PP or DF. NBs O-line is very quick and very strong and 4 of them are SR. They play with heart. Those boys have been smaller than their aposing d-line all year and i would say they have done pretty well being 8-2...... NB wins this one.....

Originally posted by highschoolfootballnut

and maybe 17-2A is not as tough as everyone thinks it is. just because these teams have been tough in the past, maybe parity has taken place and everyone may be mediocre.

And maybe......uh......maybe .....nah, 17-2a is just that tough.:whome:

If NB plays Jefferson the way they played Pewitt they should win the game. Their QB is an accurate passer and his receivers are faster than anyone can imagine. On the Pewitt side last week it would look like the Bulls were about to stop them and then their QB would fire off a pass and the receiver would be gone down the field in a split second.

Good luck Lions in the playoffs!

FlowJack........Why dont you think NB will be able to run? They have done it all year. Jefferson loads 7 men in the box and hopes we run inside. Im sure NB has enough speed to get to the edge and when they do i dont see jeffersons secondary stoping them.... Highschoolfootballnut..... are you trying to say that jefferson is in the harder district???? your username dosent do you justice, your not a nut, your insane...........