Jefferson vs Tatum

Guest TtownEagle803

Guest troup7on7
Originally posted by Tatum_DirtyBird

What's up 7on7? We missed ya Thursday night.

This years game won't be as close as last years.

GO TATUM

i was there with PROUDPAPA we left at half time hope the eagles win this week you guys have a great team-- Jefferson may be in for a long night

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jefferson's passing attack was very effective against N.B. (got to give him time, though). If that continues, along with 3-4 yds/carry rushing, AND giving it their all for 4 quarters, Tatum won't get a piece of J'son-they'll get the whole thing! Talk to me, 'eagle803...

If Jefferson want to win they will have to play a full four quarters...one half of good football may have got the job done against New Boston, but it will not be enough to beat a team like Tatum. The defense will have to play their best game of the year and keep it close.

Jefferson-27

Tatum-21

Tatum beats Jefferson this Fri. night... Tatum is a strong team, and I think they come in extremely focused and put Jefferson away early. The Eagle coaching staff knows that if they don't come in with their heads right they could go home. Gilmer's loss last week was a wake up call to the favorites in the playoff race...

TATUM - 28

JEFF - 21

i went to the jeff-nb game jeff is ok but they didnt show me alot . nb was not prepared to play 4 quaters. the bulldogs will become pups again they will leave longview with their tails tucked after tatum gets finished with them. i dont see them stopping our offense. tatum 38 jefferson 14 lets go eagles

Originally posted by FlowJack

Jefferson's passing attack was very effective against N.B. (got to give him time, though). If that continues, along with 3-4 yds/carry rushing, AND giving it their all for 4 quarters, Tatum won't get a piece of J'son-they'll get the whole thing! Talk to me, 'eagle803...

Curry @ EF could not get it done passing enough to open the run. Tatum has too much speed coming and too much speed on the coverage

jefferson i dont know what you got as far as running game . but to hang with tatum there is only one way to do it. that is power football thats what troup did when we beat them. i dont think anyone has as many skilled atheletes as tatum or speed so forget trying to go over the top agaisnt them well maybe kerns wow what a passing game. you need to line up and hit them in the mouth. now i promise they will hit back, but you have to be consistant in your game. tatum is a great team no doubt but they did get tired of trying to stop our power running game. davis had 256 yards and 4 touchdowns agaisnt them. riddle had 90 yrds rushing. good luck you will need some. go eagels