TATUM vs. Cotulla

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by hogwash

Cotulla lets make a friendly wager, Deer Hunt in your area if Tatum wins and if Cotulla wins we will send you all the fire ants you can stand for a year, any takers.

C'mon now....thats country right there, lol.

Dirty-Bird easy up on ridgemont. I think he is taking hot fire in the mid-east. he is allowed to have an attitude while he is over there.

I did at one time think he was from SH** from some of the post he had at one time. I was wrong in thinking he was one of those blue panthers. That is bad thing to think about anybody. Just wish we could have beat SH** in a real game this year.

i grew up in white oak we allways beat tatum pretty easy but it sure has changed. i have lived in tatum about 7 years and followed their football since,and could not be happier with tatum great school and great support from all the fans and i like dirtybirds attitude about his school and community. so tatum go out and knock their jocks off and let them cotulla boys know what tatum football is about!!!!!! tatum 47-cotulla 14 on to the big game dont let up stay focused.

The only thing I'm jealous about is not being able to be home to see and cheer on the guys as they bring pride to my alma mater, as far as you go, it just amazes me how you (dirtybird) take every oppurtunity to tell the world how much better we are than everyone else. I dont think that represents the athletes ,the coaching staff, or any of the other fans of Tatum High School in any way, form or fashion. Have some couth and humility about yourself man thats all I'm asking. Thats just my opinion take it or leave it, but thats what smoaky.com was built for and i will continue to state my opinion.

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by ridgemont4

if tatum doesnt take state it will be a robbery, hopefully next year we get a matchup with mart

Not likely, unless Marlin has a melt down and doesnt make the playoffs, Mart will go DII again next year as well.

Check it ridgemont, I have never bad mouthed any team, player, coach, or fan. For you to tell me to have respect for our opponents is crazy. I have all the respect in the world for each and every team. I just didn't like your comment about riding Tatum's jock. Just because I'm supporting Tatum means I'm riding their jock? I have never and will never be a cheerleader, if ya know what I mean. I tell it like it is. Tatum is very very strong and I'm going to tell it. I state the truth and will continue to. I tell every team good luck before the game and good game after the game whether we win OR lose.

As for having an ignorant way of supporting Tatum, see my above post. Yeah, that's ignorant alright *sarcastic*

GO GET 'EM EAGLES

Guest TtownEagle803
Originally posted by hogwash

Will Cotulla have the GUTS to KICK it Deep To #4, probaly not.

Some guy on sasports says he knows for sure that they were going to be kicking deep to D-Mo. Says they aint scared, somehow I have a feeling that coach Booker wont quite see it through the eyes of the person that said this, lol.

I was looking at Massey football predictions.

He had Tatum down for 95

and Cotulla 5

Have not looked at his predictions before only his ratings.

Don't guess I understand it . Is he saying Tatum is capable of scoring 95 on Cotulla?

What are the odds of Coutlla scoring a safety? Even on the second string. a touchdown maybe.

Originally posted by Tatum_DirtyBird

Check it ridgemont, I have never bad mouthed any team, player, coach, or fan. For you to tell me to have respect for our opponents is crazy. I have all the respect in the world for each and every team. I just didn't like your comment about riding Tatum's jock. Just because I'm supporting Tatum means I'm riding their jock? I have never and will never be a cheerleader, if ya know what I mean. I tell it like it is. Tatum is very very strong and I'm going to tell it. I state the truth and will continue to. I tell every team good luck before the game and good game after the game whether we win OR lose.

As for having an ignorant way of supporting Tatum, see my above post. Yeah, that's ignorant alright *sarcastic*

GO GET 'EM EAGLES

true dirtybird!!!!

I believe that all of us in Tatum love our team so much and think so highly of our guys and our coaches that we just cant help but to shout it as load as we can to the rest of the world. We truely believe that our guys out the best and they can beat any team out there.... go eagles go!!!! is it saturday YET????

Originally posted by TtownEagle803
Originally posted by ridgemont4

if tatum doesnt take state it will be a robbery, hopefully next year we get a matchup with mart

Not likely, unless Marlin has a melt down and doesnt make the playoffs, Mart will go DII again next year as well.

Again the UIL denies us a TRUE state champion by not allowing the div 1 winner to play the div 2 winner.

Originally posted by TRAINHORNMAN

on second thought, they will be rethinking that about half time:sweat:

I really got tired of hearing the train horn at the Tatum-Jefferson game but Jefferson shouldn't have let Tatum score so much, I guess.;)

If interested, go to www.caller.com (the Corpus Christi newspaper) to read articles on previous Cotulla games. They managed a pretty good come back against a young team the week before. Everything turned around at half time. Sounds like a good coaching match up. GO EAGLES! '78