'Boys going for East title .. "how long has it been, since..."

TJC_fan

Eagles-Cowboys Game Will Decide NFC East

By JAIME ARON

AP Sports Writer

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- The last time the Dallas Cowboys played the Philadelphia Eagles, the buildup was all about Terrell Owens - just the way he likes it. Sorry, T.O. This Christmas afternoon rematch is about something far more important: deciding the NFC East champion.

That will definitely be the case if the Cowboys win. A victory would seal Dallas' first division title since 1998, the last full season that Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin played together.

Ladies and gentlemen -- THAT'S BEEN AWHILE!!!!! The Triplets ........ and I think three HOFer's.

The 'Boys have a chance to continue their climb back to the top. Winning the Eastern Division would be a BIG STEP!! And result in a better playoff slot .. with quality of opponents and homefield play.

Get it done today, guys!!!! Send the Eagles back home with a lot of "plucked feathers" being shipped in the baggage section. :thumbsup:

One shining moment .. with the interception, but yeah ... the Dallas "D" looking terrible. "1st down after 1st down" .. Garcia picking the Dallas "D" apart ... the Eagle "O" line controlling the line of scrimmage.

Forget this year ... extend the "how long has it been, since" by another year.

The Eagles made sure that the Cowboys weren't good enough to beat them today. And Dallas wasn't. Is this the true Cowboy playoff team? The one that has faced New York in Dallas, New Orleans in Dallas, Philidelphia in Dallas ...

Any playoff success by the Cowboys will be a pleasant surprise for me.... after what I saw today.