Quitman vs. Hawkins Friday

theprodigy

Amen whodat.....just because a kid doesn't get 15+ points every night does not mean he's playing poorly. Quitman depends on Richardson and Jackson for the bulk of their scoring.... Shack's job is to hustle and play smart, but he is definately capable of putting up 10 to 15.

Pulling for Hawkins in this one..... I believe it was only a 5 point game last time so anything can happen..... Where is this game being played?

It was a good win for Quitman. They finally got back on track after struggling to play well the past three. They should have won by more but they started slacking off in the second half. They quit playing hard defense and started turning the ball over and let Hawkins get some shots.

I pick Hawkins in an upset. I think the 1-3-1 will slow down the Bulldogs. Richardson will be hard to stop, but if #14 and #10 get hot for Hawkins...........Watch out. I go with the Hawks 52- Bulldogs 51

70-45 wasnt as close as the score.. I think Hawks had 1 basket in first half--rest of points came on free throws as foul count was 13-4 in first half