Edgewood vs. Quitman

theprodigy

it should stay close for a while; Edgewood by about 3 or 4 at the half.... but Edgewood pulls away in the second half..... the pressure is tough to handle for 4 quarters especially if you don't have extremely talented ballhandlers.... i look for Edgewood in this one.... 60-45. I still think Quitman will take their bi-district game. From seeing Edgewood first-hand, I believe these guys are capable of getting to Stephenville.

Originally posted by theprodigy

Edgewood is not good enough to get to stephenville. Unless they get lucky or have an easy 3 games to open up the playoffs. They are no where near the caliber of Troup, Ponder, or Rivercrest.

Isnt Troup in region 3 and doesnt it just take two wins to get to the regional tournament if you win your district?

Originally posted by theprodigy

Edgewood is not good enough to get to stephenville. Unless they get lucky or have an easy 3 games to open up the playoffs. They are no where near the caliber of Troup, Ponder, or Rivercrest.

Come on Prodigy, I didn't say Austin...... Edgewood won't even see Rivercrest or Ponder before the Regional Tourney in STEPHENVILLE. And Troup is in Region 3 and prolly won't get past the first round.