Quitman and GS

ThEnEwBeGiNnInG

Ill say this...... I hope quitman players are tired of losing and come out fired up. The most important thing is to have fun. Nobody expects quitman to win and that should make them want to win even more. Grand Saline and everybody else thinks they are a joke.

I am pulling for the underDOGS

Grand Saline Hitters have nothing to do with it if Quitman comes to play and hits Johnson the other way then Quitman takes this one hands down. Grand Saline is good but to be honest they depend on one player. Now i'm not saying they're not a good team but if Johnson doesn't strike out 15 then it's going to be a lot closer game than people think.

Grand Saline hitters have a lot to do with it. They do the little things right. Quitman has to play there game and play defense and concentrate on pitching and hitting. And don't say matt johnson isn't going to be a factor......some say he may be the best in east texas....i know that is true when he is behind the plate and he has a stick. Grand Saline has a dominant player yes but they arent one dimensional so don't try and say they are. They play as a team.....the right way.

Still pulling for the underDOGS though.

I never said that they were one dimensional, i just said that they depend on Johnson a lot. Like in the Hawkins game if Johnson had a lot of k's than the game might have ended different. And i will say what i want to say i do have an opinion. And God prodigy why don't you get defensive i'm sure GS can take care of themselves and i didn't hurt their feelings.