A&M-Memphis down to the wire

It would be nice if these announcers could shut up for 5 seconds and let the refs make the call. Instead, they blurt out the first thing that pops into their pea brain, and then spend the next five minutes trying to justify themselves. Now, I'll have to listen to the "we got robbed by the refs" garbage all day at work tomorrow. It was a great, hard fought game, but Memphis won fair and square, despite a highly partisan crowd. I thought the zebras did a pretty darn good job in this one.

Originally posted by Immortal13

It would be nice if these announcers could shut up for 5 seconds and let the refs make the call. Instead, they blurt out the first thing that pops into their pea brain, and then spend the next five minutes trying to justify themselves. Now, I'll have to listen to the "we got robbed by the refs" garbage all day at work tomorrow. It was a great, hard fought game, but Memphis won fair and square, despite a highly partisan crowd. I thought the zebras did a pretty darn good job in this one.

Course you would but i think if you knew jack about basketball you would quit making idiotic comments just because you are a tu supporter...Not many people get on her and truely down the horns like you do the ags. get over yourself and just learn to love the sport...

Originally posted by WETSU
Originally posted by Immortal13

Course you would but i think if you knew jack about basketball you would quit making idiotic comments just because you are a tu supporter...Not many people get on her and truely down the horns like you do the ags. get over yourself and just learn to love the sport...

How was I downing the ags? I actually said they played a great game. Why don't you grow up.....you sound like a whining little girl