UT 5 am-0

ramsn03

I was there. I was also there for the UT/OU weekend.

UT is a good team when they make contact with the ball. They really should've beat OU in the second game of the series last weekend. Mistakes cost our girls a win.

I think Cat is teaching a select team in Austin and the Giddings softball pitcher - pitches for her select team. .

i think texas has a great team but i do not however think they are better. Last night obviously yes they were but on a consistant basis i think a&m brings a little more to the table. just my opinion... Both teams are very strong though. should be great to see them both do well the rest of the season

Originally posted by Rhino2K4
Originally posted by SmokieCrabtree

....no suprise here...ut is the better team...:zorro:

Football, basketball, softball.....hey, one out of three ain't bad! :thumbsup:

...thats funny...i dont care who you are...

...lets see ...over the last 3 years...

...ut has a football natl champ... baseball natl champ... basketball makes final 4... softball to college world series...

a&m has.............................................i still cant think of anything.....:whome::zorro:

DatNguyen...talk about the past...didnt you graduate 12 years ago...

lets talk this year...ut winning the lone star showdown 6 1/2 to 5 RIGHT NOW... your football team beats us this year for your once every 5 years victory then chokes in the bowl game..ut wins bowl games finishes with better record and higher ranking...your basketball team is supposed to be way better tha us....we split...we go two rounds further in big 12 tourney...you go 1 round futher in ncaa tourney where your star chokes...ut softball team dominates you...our baseball team is at the top of the big12 standings...you guys stuck in the middle....again...lone star showdown...ut leads 6 1/2 to 5...you wanna talk about right now...lets roll...:zorro:

WHOA! you went 2 rounds farther in the big 12 tourney definitely advantage tu....yall won the alamo bowl against iowa after losin to us at home, once again, ya'll win, softball destroys us, what was that score again?, (honestly i dont really follow), i bet your "men" won in swimming and you're up 1.5 points in the showdown, i dont know why i'm even getting my diploma from this school in may(just to answer the 12 years ago question):thumbsup:

Not an Aggie buddy. But you have shown your cards. You are so programed you dont understand yourself. Please just stick to usefull info. Thats all I ask. Once again you have taken a childish "shot". This will be my last response to you unless you would like to talk sport. God bless.

.not an ag?...here is a direct quote from one of your threads....

"Fran, Fran, hes our man! Going to be tough to be an Aggie for a while. We may develop a reputation for point guards before we earn back the reputation for linbackers. What do you expect? They see what happened in Bama."

...we....not an ag...what are you?...

...at least your gone...:zorro:

So one must attend a specific university to earn the right to attach themselves? That is a very interesting thought process. And one that would bankrupt NCAA atheletics as well. Oh and Im still here, perhaps I can teach you something. Maybe by the time we are done we can have an informative exchange regarding sports, not rubbish. That is what these forums are for.

I would also use the term "we" and "Texan" in the manner you are finding fault with. But oops, I have not once been associated with that orginization. Sport is Sport. And I do root for the Bearkats of Sam Houston, where I got my education. What university are you or did you attend if I may?

Originally posted by scrott752

Not an Aggie buddy. But you have shown your cards. You are so programed you dont understand yourself. Please just stick to usefull info. Thats all I ask. Once again you have taken a childish "shot". This will be my last response to you unless you would like to talk sport. God bless.

...last response?...this is my last post on this thread...i will be a man of my word....:zorro:

At least someone gets the point. Notice he did not respond by telling us where he attended college. This guy is useless. I thought I could help but I see he is not ready. Can anyone tell me what these two teams are ranked? I would appreciate it.

Originally posted by chsspiritguard04
Originally posted by scrott752

Again Crabtree you have dumped on a thread. Congrats to the lady horns.... Im not a softball guy, what are both teams ranked?

Yes. Actually, UT - A&M -OU are all ranked in the TOP 10

Thanks,.

Baylor took down a&m the other night in collie station.

Current standings:

1. Baylor (5-0, 35-9)

2. Missouri (3-0, 27-17)

3. Oklahoma (5-2, 39-4)

4. Nebraska (3-2, 27-11)

5. Texas A&M (3-3, 29-6)

6. Kansas (2-3, 24-15)

6. Oklahoma State (2-3, 24-20)

6. Texas (2-3, 27-9)

9. Iowa State (0-4, 21-27)

10. Texas Tech (0-5, 17-19)

2 game series schedules this weekend: