Quitman @ Winnsboro

live4baseball

Well winnsoboro is still tied for second so they really aren't against the ropes hope. You need to know what situation they are in first. They lost two games last week but like i said they are still tied for second. I look for this to be a good game. I believe quitman will come out playing better than last time these two teams played.

jackuup maybe you need to pay more attention in class and you would have a higher GPA lol. But quitman didn't play last night like they were out for revenge. They played flat even though they did have people out of position but they still didnt play well. and hope you sound like an idiot i just proved that i knew the situation so that little comment about me needing to know it just shows your ignorance. and after last night quitman isn't on a streak so u opened your mouth a little to quickly and it came back to bite you in the butt.

Well technically its Quitman and GS tied for first, but Quitman is up on GS for the head to head... then its Ewood 2nd then Winnsboro 3rd... I dont know how Ewood of GS did last week so if they both won thats how it would look

I believe Quitman and GS both have one loss. Quitman has the tie breaker for 1st since they beat GS in the first meeting. Edgewood has 2 losses and Winnsboro has 3 losses. It is still very close and anything can happen if either of those 4 win out. This week will narrow things down a little though.

i doubt any of them win out... but im hoping Quitman will, and catch a district championship... every thought their horrible record was going to give them a chance against Quitman... But they had a TOUGH regular season schedule and stepped it up when it mattered

• 3 weeks later...