Arps Takes Tatum To The Wood Shed!

OBTS

Off night , it was brought to my attention there is no such animal. This football season three teams tied for district . In the process we all claimed we had off nights . Tatum after getting beat by Troup, Troup after getting beat by EF, correction i dont think EF made any excuses now that i think about it . They took the whooping and said wow. Wow that is the proper term here . Wow what a spanking Arp gave Tatum . No off night just a spanking. I ask my fellow agitators of this district to remind me the next time Troup gets a spanking . There is no such thing as a off night, only one team better than the other on that particular day. Thank you for your support.

Dude im not from Troup, I'm an Arp Tiger till the dai I die. Were you even at the game, they had an OFF NIGHT. But we did beat them royaly but it was because of the opportunities that they gave us from bad pitching, errors, and other things. We took advantage of their OFF NIGHT and made the best of it. But best of luck to the TAtum eagles and once again I hope you beat troup.

I agree. Teams definately have off nights. I'm not saying Tatum had an off night when Arp beat them cause I haven't kept up with what Tatum has on their baseball team. But teams DO have off nights. BTW, I was just making a reply to a particular quote. I agree that Tatum got the snot beat out of them. I started talking about track because 1fanoffoosball started counting up wins. I guess he forgot about the last track meet where Tatum scored 100 to Arps 55. OK, back to the thread topic. Good Luck to Arp and Tatum the rest of the season in BASEBALL.

im a tatum baseballer.....and we had more than an off-night, our ace and our relief pitcher walked 18 people and only allowed 4 hits. our defense also had 6 errors. but nobody from arp was talking about that. tatum didnt get beat by arp, tatum got beat by tatum. plus we have beaten arp twice this year one being 11-1 but nobody from tatum was bragging about that. tatum getting took the wood shead, i think now and tatum whooped....try again. we got beat on an off night. props to arp they took advantage of us when we were down....wish we could play the game over again..........

Originally posted by bleedsbluengold24
Originally posted by Longhorn Fan

Yep. This thread has gotten FAR FAR away from where it was meant to go. Could not talk about what the topic was. Had to go digging up other stuff as well. Usually when folks run out of things to argue about, they resort to comments related to the others "momma". Well at least we have not gone there yet.

Yo mama is so ugly....just kidding. Couldn't resist.:whome:

HA-HA-HA!

Teams do have OFF NIGHTS. Some nights players just can't seem to get it together. When we played Troup in football it was an OFF NIGHT. The rest of the season should be evidence that that is what it was. Not taking the victory away from Troup they beat us fair and square, but we played no where near to the best of our ability.

Originally posted by proudpapa

Off night , it was brought to my attention there is no such animal. This football season three teams tied for district . In the process we all claimed we had off nights . Tatum after getting beat by Troup, Troup after getting beat by EF, correction i dont think EF made any excuses now that i think about it . They took the whooping and said wow. Wow that is the proper term here . Wow what a spanking Arp gave Tatum . No off night just a spanking. I ask my fellow agitators of this district to remind me the next time Troup gets a spanking . There is no such thing as a off night, only one team better than the other on that particular day. Thank you for your support.

That is the most intelegent post that you have made all year pappa, finally for once we agree on something.

Originally posted by proudpapa

Aww Stinger dont go getting soft on me . Football is just around the corner lol . And we owe you . Good win over ERP

LOL Your right what was I thinking, I guess I better start brushing up on the trash talkin. August will be here in no time. Oh I almost forgot .......man I love those Tigers GRRRRRRR.

Best of luck the rest of the way in Baseball.:thumbsup:

LOL Your right what was I thinking, I guess I better start brushing up on the trash talkin. August will be here in no time. Oh I almost forgot .......man I love those Tigers GRRRRRRR.

Best of luck the rest of the way in Baseball.:thumbsup:

Thats cute... Couldnt resist. Just kiddin with you guys. Im glad to see teams in the district finaly get to a point where they arent killing each other on here. But august will be here shortly and then there are no friends...:tongue: thats what makes this so great isnt it...